Valkyries get blocked

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
U guys now gonna tell me it this happens to u too:

when i have valks, in usually the mid-late game, valks can fire a thing..

I think it is because there are already many units on the map, but still taht sucks like hell, i pay lots of cash to get them and then they die like birds?

wtf is that?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I have never reached the maximum limit of units on the map in melee, and unless u play 4v4 BGH and pump zerglings i dont think its possible...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
it just happen to me it in. i think it just when u play big money maps

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
i play really huge BGH its in my clan, training party..

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
mby that y

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
lmao, ok

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
wow somthing simple got way of topic lol

fear_Soldier

Member!
Reaction score
America, What the hell do you want from me? I gave
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by coRtALoS
This thread has been split due to the lack of relevant posts. To find the rest of the posts, originally in this thread, you can follow this link...

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&goto=newpost&threadid=6474
one question, shouldn't it still be in the SC forums? considering it is a discussion about SC. Not that great at controling this place. oh well what do i know i have only been too 6 blizzard boards b4. (one for just Diablo 2, 3 for SC, 2 for all games)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I've only had them not fire in Stacked Cannon d. Where the newbs just get only money & cannons & not heroes. The map maxes way to fast & you lose.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
no they dont, they are very good agains capital ships and fighters (when they work)

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by fear_Soldier
one question, shouldn't it still be in the SC forums? considering it is a discussion about SC. Not that great at controling this place.
Since the original title of the whole thread was 'Valkyries get blocked', and discussion seemed to stray to firebats, I split it into that. Because there was a lot of flaming going on in the thread, which we try to keep in The Asylum or Void, I sent it to The Asylum. On-topic, and mature discussion is usually kept in the StarCraft section which is why it wasn't sent there, but thank you for the advice pan.

If ya guys stick to the harder, low-mineral maps, you'll find their effectiveness multiplied tenfold in almost any MU. They own wraiths and mutas in groups of 4 or more with wraiths as backup, desolate any number of scourges, and though aren't too effective vs capital ships, it can really help if there is a group of them... does a little residual damage to the ships your units aren't currently attacking, allowing them to die faster when fire is finally directed on the remaining forces.

Awesome for killing large clusters of unsupervised Overlords too! :)

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Yeah. Chances are the only maps you'll really hit max sprite limit (the point where sprites such as those used for Goliath missiles and Valkyrie rockets) is in money maps and big UMS maps like cannon defense. And by the way, I made a cannon defense map--I knew about the sprite limit so my version (which is now protected) doesn't have heroes like Goliaths, Wraiths and Valkyries. You can download it here if you want to try it out.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I dont like Stacked Cannon D. Or any D-maps. But i dl it anyway. Just to see how good you can make a map.