-=V-Tec=- Paintball

Adaman

Reaction score
hey everyone I'm brand new to these forums, and the way I came across you guys is I just got my battle net account up again from like several several months. I don't have any of my old maps... but I was an absolute huge fan of the v-tec paintball series. Sadly no one plays them anymore. i looked around bnet for a while asking in different rooms if anyone had it or not, but I got the usual "ew" of "wtf is that?" answers. so I decided I'd look online. It was such a vastly popular game 5 or 6 years ago, I thought someone must have it somewhere.

I found a few sites, but the versions I found are not the greatest, like where you can upgrade your flag carrier, or the triggers were REALLY laggy, or you could use spells in one of them... lame. Then I stumbled upon your thread of "legendary maps" that is now closed. I wanted to post that v-tec may seem repetitave and boring, or onesided at first, but once you learn the strategies, and the right character selections it becomes a very back and forth sort of chess game, but with almost chance elements of rock paper scissors or rather marine, zergling, dragoon. There were many many times that I came back from dead last, to end up winning.

anyway, if I remember right the version that was the best was call V-TEC LEET or something along those lines. it had no spells really fast triggers for shifting, that made for even more strategy. If anyone has it I would be really really grateful if they could get it to me somehow. Also if anyone would like to play v-tec sometime, my bnet id is Kage. with the period attached. throw me a message sometime, I would love to play again... infact a side of me wants to see it come back alive, and be just as popular.

Thanks for readin :)
Adam Out-

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
These are the V-TEC maps I have. Try them out and see if one of them is what you want.

Attachments