[uswest] NEED GODLY LEGITS (have lotza hexes)

da3m0n1c

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OK, well to start off.. i have around 100 hexes or sumfin, and i wanna make a good legit Barb.. I need 2* 37-39//15max jewels, and 2* 37-39/15ias jewels. Also need a LEGIT ethcbbq or something of that nature. Yes i have mh so i can tell if dupes or not. Plz respond here with item and price, or PM me, ty,

I also need any other godly legit items you may have. same deal for them, give stats and price plz :p

TwirlyBarb

Member!
Reaction score
if its ilvl 99 its duped, if its ilvl 1 and not a socketable its duped. Just remember some items that are shopped can be ilvl 99. Need arreats or Gaze for Helm, Gores, Waterwal, Silkweave, or War Travs for boots? SS for shield?

shako

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think the lvl99 item duped are only from 1 type of dupe method, i think its was matrix... but other dupe method shows other lvl so.......

da3m0n1c

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
with mh, u just go to the config file, towards the end theres sumfin tile item lvl **** with o/-1 next to it, change the o to a 1, and mh will tell u the ilvls.. and nah sry dun need that stuff, ive got all the basics, just need jewels, good armour to put em in, and a good sword.. Also need 3max/**//5hr and //20life scs, 200+ legit pdscs, and anyfin else daz good.. lol

da3m0n1c

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uhh im new.. dont know the rules hear about postin urls, so ill just pm it to u.. also.. still need those items.. :S
:fencing

Neo_Jr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ill give u a perfect areats with a 38 ed jewel i n it how many hexes can i get with that i also have a unid shaftstop if ur interested

da3m0n1c

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah. Magical items can be l99, coz u can buy from larzuk. But, anythin else, such as rares, uniques cant be... (such as all those l99 09 wfs goin around) :p
No monster in the game can drop l99 items,