{US EAST} Non Ladder Price Check

chaddy20(AOC)

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i love it when people semi-flame each other.....but he is right dude, they aint worth anything. 2 gold if your lucky. or a....not much anymore, no one cares for ss's anymore.

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
Yo man if you have the HoTO I will offer somethin good for it. And maybe the ss too. I will pm ya also

BigBled

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm... the hoto is worth more then both of your parents. i should know how much your parents are worth, ask em about lastnight.
and the HOTO contains a VEX rune which is worth a lot. and dont say "not in a Heart of the Oak". i know better.

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
God. Runes dont mean shit after they are socketed. Since ur "not Korean nor a noob." I would think you would know that ya noob. Hoto isnt that great man. What you wanted in ur pm was ridiculous. I was gonna offer a botd or enigma untill i read "ask em about lastnight." I dont think my stuff should go to a 6th grader.

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
No, I dont want it from you. Did you not get that point when I said "I dont think my stuff should go to a 6th grader"? Do you think ur that good cuase you gotta hoto? Close this cuase its going nowhere.

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
lol, funny stuff. BTW, hoto is best caster weapon, so dont say its no good, rofl.

BigBled

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm.... the best caster weapon. so its no good huh?? and im 18, not a 6th grader. and im not the one who thinks "n00b" is a word. look in ole' webster, he will tell ya it doesnt exist. now all of you leave me alone. i got to concentrate on my finger painting.

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
K w/e BigBled. You just said that you wernt a "noob" in the PRIVATE MESSAGE you sent me. I didnt say it sucked. I just said it wasnt worth what you wanted from me. Ok tell me again that you are not a 6th grader when you gotta spongebob avatar?
@Ebay.god thanks for the support haha.

mr-sumone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok well spongebob is ****ing pimp... it is one of the best shows ever made imo...and im 14... u dont have to be in 6th ****ing grade to watch a funny ass cartoon.

BigBled

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thnx Mr-sumone. i have a 26 on my act, the highest in my school. i am not a idiot. the best caster weapon in the game is not worth 2 gold. i would believe that a ss is not worth much anymore due to the drop in the dr cap. but the best anything is not worth 2 gold.

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
Well, name a better item then hoto for casters? hehe. Pretty good resist, 3 skills, oak sage, cast rate, funny ravens XD, and many other things. Maybe a wiz spike on switch for some resist>? heheheh..to bad the Call To Arms is there XD