Status
Not open for further replies.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
~Blizz:

Numerous additional accounts were tied to the use of a hack or cheat program while playing Diablo II on Battle.net. In keeping with our aggressive stance against cheating, we have permanently closed over 112,000 of these accounts and documented the CD keys with which they were used. Please note that repeat offenders risk having their CD keys disabled, which would result in permanent removal from Battle.net for their copies of Diablo II.

We have also identified those accounts with which a “map-hack†program is being used. Map-hack programs give players who use them unfair advantages over other players. As with any third-party program, using them to affect play over Battle.net violates our End User License Agreement. Accounts that continue to be used with a map-hack program are subject to closure, and the CD keys with which those accounts are being used could be disabled.

112k accounts were deleted by maphack, botting, duping, etc, mainly maphacks. I urge to play legit without a maphack or bot for the next few weeks or else you risk being CDkey and aco**** banned. Please do not request or post hacks of any sort until then. ~l33t

Happy gaming!

I will leave this open so you can discuss the recent banning.

fritfrat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my account was deleted for botting that I stopped doing over a month ago (all my items were transferred over weeks ago too so no worries :)). this round of deletions was probably just like the other one. the list of "botters" or "hackers" has gotten big enough, just like last time, that they delete it. they delete it at 1 time so they can brag about their cool big number of accounts deleted, whoop de doo for them

also, the fact that for maphack they are giving a warning really shows that they might have actually found a way to see if u used maphack and since the list is probably over half the bnet users they gave out the warning.. but that is just an idea..

any other comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.