Upping?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I hear nowadays you can "up" your items using runes...

Any more information on this? Such as recipies, what you can do with it?

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
well to up a exceptional unique to elite unique u need lem + ko + p diamond
i dont know the wepons tho =/

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Well, I saw someone with a chance guards with like...60 some odd defense. They are only supposed to have around 30.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
No...they weren't

He didn't tell me about them, he showed them to me.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok,u can upgrade items to there elite form,as in unique gothic bow"goldstrike" uped will become unique hydrabow"goldstriek" the mods are the same but the item class is upgraded,as for the recipe look at arreat summit,then the cube and scroll down

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
damn battle.net site is down..... check there for more information.... about uped items....

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Do the str and lvl requirements raise as well? I didn't look at that part. But I think I know what you are talking about now.

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
1 Tal Rune + 1 Shael Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Normal Unique Armor = Exceptional Version of Armor
This formula changes the base item type from the normal to exceptional version. For example Quilted Armor is turned into Ghost Armor. This does NOT convert the item to the Exceptional Unique version of the Unique Item. So you cannot for example use this formula to transform Greyform into The Spirit Shroud. Unique item bonuses remain the same; only the item it's based on is upgraded. This can be used to upgrade Ethereal Items also. They will continue to be Ethereal after they are upgraded.

1 Lum Rune + 1 Pul Rune + 1 Perfect Emerald + Exceptional Unique Weapon = Elite Version of Weapon
This formula changes the base item type from the exceptional to elite version. For example a Cleaver is turned into a Small Crescent. This does NOT convert the item to the Elite Unique version of the Exceptional Unique Item. Unique item bonuses remain the same; only the item it's based on is upgraded. This can be used to upgrade Ethereal Items also. They will continue to be Ethereal after they are upgraded.

1 Ko Rune + 1 Lem Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Exceptional Unique Armor = Elite Version of Armor
This formula changes the base item type from the exceptional to elite version. For example Ghost Armor is turned into a Dusk Shroud. This does NOT convert the item to the Elite Unique version of the Unique Item. Unique item bonuses remain the same; only the item it's based on is upgraded. This can be used to upgrade Ethereal Items also. They will continue to be Ethereal after they are upgraded.

http://www.battlenet.co.kr/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml i found that there, its like a mirror site, you can check it til normal arreat is back up, im not sure if everything on it is right...