Reaction score

not done yet.. but rate so far
==================
-Edit-

Alright.. i have 4 more.. i put them in a GIF so it would take up less room

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I like the guy and hmm....the purple and lightning is just too much I think. Tone it down some, and it' be better.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
use duotone for coloring. it'll look nicer. Also speed up the animation or add more frames. If you use image ready, just duplicate the layer with the Half life dude on it a lot. Then set the opacity for the first frame to 100, 2nd to say 85, and keep going down. I usually go in like 10-20's per layer. Then go to image ready and the frame where he appears you can make the top layer visible and the others invisible, so that only the top one with the lowest opacity is shown. next frame, go down a layer (2nd to top) and make this the only one visible. keep doing this till you have him faded in, and repeat/copy paste frames to have him fade out.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
i dont want it as an animation. i just put 4 images together to take up less room to show you. so in other words.. its just a gallery.

"use duotone for coloring" ???

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Akule explains it in a post in GFX land. Also, I personally dont think that the HL symbol fits in there to well

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
look at the GIF, FRAME, BY FRAME!
i dont want it to be an animation

i could post all images seperately..but it would take up too much space, so i just put it in a GIF..

could any1 see this as a title screen for a comp game?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
No, not at all actually. The title screens arn't usually flamboyantly purple, and are done by professionals.

It also wouldn't be a good title screen, because it has to do with HL, which they already have theirs done. Maybe if you were making your own game, it would be ok, but other than that...I'm not to sure.

BTW: the one with the guy on the right fully solid, with the blue HL symbol is the best (not with the lightning in front of the guy)

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grieving Mendacity
Maybe if you were making your own game, it would be ok, but other than that...I'm not to sure.
just happens to be i am. (with tassadar, and a team) we have MODS etc..

so yes, this would be in the game

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
yea its good u should each frame hosted on photshack or whatever so we can say whick # we like. i like how the guy is ghost like
the lightning that goes infront of the guy is to thick :-/