Undead vs hu

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
i can generally beat hu except when they stay at tier 2 and mass casters and rifle... any ideas?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
the obvious solution to that, is to go past tier 2 to tier 3, and get tier 3 meele for rifles, and get anti-casters in whatever form.

AM or BM with rifles pretty much will dominate ghouls early game. a combination of ghouls and destroyers, with destroyers coming in every few secodns to suck up slow, should be able to overpower rifles. Heros are also key, cause u can't beat them withouit nuking rifles with nova, and heros with coil.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
WHAT IF THE OPPONENT USES RIFLES.CASTER.KNIGHTS.HEROS
CASTERS ONLY HEAL SORC ARENT USED SPELL BREAKERS ARENT USED EITHER

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZN_FLEA
WHAT IF THE OPPONENT USES RIFLES.CASTER.KNIGHTS.HEROS
CASTERS ONLY HEAL SORC ARENT USED SPELL BREAKERS ARENT USED EITHER
Jesus christ, that was a warnable offence in my day

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
once i see higher tier meat units i throw in banshees... curse gives u an amazing advantage so without sorcs or breakers to throw u off id go aboms, stats, destroyers(in case of inner fire) and a few banshees

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
hey pan i will definitely try out wat u said but the problem i was having is that once ive tech to tier 3 and start getting aboms i get attacked by this human who has used most of the supply limit if not all.... so to do wat u said id have the harass and tech very fast and i also find that they focus fire my destroyers immediately ill play around and let u know if it worked for me

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont doublepost. Use the EDIT button.

Curse is good but if the Human gets breakers? Bad for your units slow+ curse.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
yah i realize sbs can screw bansees over but azn_flea said only rifle priest knight... so in that case banshees will help
didnt know about double posting... im new to the forum thx for the heads up tho ill use edit from now on