"Unable To Connect To B.Net"

Nightclone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Does anyone have this problem besides me if you "did" have this problem and you got it resoved please post what you did to resove this problem I can say i've tried many suggestions form Darkhinar sorry if i spelt your name wrong and a few from Blizzhackers and a few from other ppl please help me.

Thnx

Tokin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
ok....are you getting the modem error?
if so then its because you were ipbanned, just connect to another server for a couple days. sometimes it goes away after a couple hours...it happens for flooding and spamming...or just doing any thing too fast for b.net servers...
i have had this happen alot too but it hasnt happened since new patch...
so i think they fixed most of it gl

Nightclone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I HOPE YOUR RIGHT maybe i just shoudl leave the game liek that for like couple of days and try a dif gateway but also i try all 4 gateways and it says the modem thing "unable to Connect To B.net" crap for all 4 gateways soemthings not right.

azzdingo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
do you have a burned cd? try using the bnet no-cd crack and it will work. if not, ur internet is fuxored

Nightclone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You "had"? or wut cause mines qutie alnog time and i'm tried using the Virtual crack and the no-cd crack and my Starcraft wroks on the internet so I doubt that the internet is fuxor

C

Coolguy3

I'm having the same problem. I can log onto bnet from d2 and starcraft, etc. but when I try on Wc3 it gives me the "unable to connect error" and then I can't get on bnet from d2 or starcraft for about 1/2 hour. I think it has something to do with the crack or maybe u can't play Frozen Throne over a burnt copy. Do you have retail or razor copy of original WC3 and what release of Frozen throne are u using? If anyone else knows anything plz help. Thnx!:)

sk8nbiker321

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i get it like 2 times aday just shut down the comp ur close wc3 for any time between 5min-1hour and then it could be fixed if it last more then a day its ur connect if u got like dsl or cable and u cant really d/c then its battlenet

sk8nbiker321

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wha i didnt know that if u have the p controls on it wont let u connect to b.net does it do that with all internet serveses? if it does i cant let my mom find out lol

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nightclone
I think I may of found the prob the guy who gave me the cd ekys were fake so yea mayb
If either of the CD Keys are fake then you cannot get online with Frozen Throne sorry.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jas
Well REAAAAALLLY lol... you would never guess that ;)
Hey you never know. I didn't know this until just recently. I didn't think it would check both. Clever blizzard....

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
But now that I think of it, I have been known time to time as Captain Obvious. :D