Ultimate Battle in D3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The coolest, but hardest battle in D3 could be at the end of the game, where you fight.......TYREAL! The gaurdian angel himself, and when you weaken him to half his life, Izual comes from the heavens and backs him up, is this idea phat or wack?:confused:

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think it's wack cuz didn't izual go to hell in d2 and we had to kill him or something so how can he come from the heavens to help tyreal....but it is a cool idea other wise you fighting tyreal but i don't think it makes sense to put it in d3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I know why you think the idea sux, cuz you think you won't be able to beat him, lol, but if you did, you would get his sword, how cool would that be! Or maybe, you would have to fight all 3 prime evils in a row and then comes Tyreal to fight you or sumthin.

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no have tyreal's sword would be really cool.....but why would you have to fight him in the first place?

then you said that you have to fight the 3 prime evils in a row so what you gonna bring them back again in d3? i don;t know about that man

BrOcKBuSteRz

Member!
Reaction score
Well that's excactly what Diablo needs..something different that would be good to have something like that guy as a boss.

gimley127

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
tyreal is a good guy stupid and wouldnt izual not go to heaven he would just stay in hell because he was a bad beast

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
why dont fight against Diablo? afterall the name of the game is "Diablo"

pwned! :p

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that wuld b cool if you werent talkin about the guys who were fighting diablo and are on "our" side
:shoot

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'n not sure maybe i'll play it again and see what they say about it again.......but i see your point he destroyed it then gave some bogus story bout baal soul alrdy corupted it and $hit.......hmmmm what was he really up to when he destoryed the world stone......... (sly tyreal):sly

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
umm, Baals spirt goes into the worldstone when you kill him for the first time, if you didnt notice. If he didnt destroy it, hell wouldve opened up. Note that the evil soulstones were created from the worldstone.

Pedro

Member!
Reaction score
Website
thefallenlords.doesntexist.com
i got an idea:
Diablo 3 story:
tyrael destroyed the worldstone so he could betray the world and rule it by himself, then he makes a decoy of ur char and make u fight it (like a duel), in nm u'd have to fight 2 decoys and in hell fight 3, after u kill them u'd have to go to tyrael's place (didnt think about what it could be) and fight him, first without his sword, using his wings as tentacles to hit u, then after he lost 90% life he'd get his sword and show himself a demonhunter (using metamorphosys skill)*** with his white sword glowing, then he tells u he used all the ppl to get to the power, and that he'll pwn everyone and make em slaves, or destroy all the humans and make a new race (like in ff7), or something like that..
then when u kill his devil form u get to another act, where u have to search for god himself to find the true about all what u're living...
then he'll tell u that u died in 2058, and that u weren't a nice guy while u were alive, so after u died he sent u to hell and made u passall this to change ur heart and mind... then he'll release u cuz u killed tyrael's devil form, what means u got a real pure heart, and also that everyone u met on the cities etc was all work of the devil, and that everyone u met etc was the devil making ur nightmare real... then after this shocking new, u become so angry that u start glowing with a golden aura (like that chat one, also like a sayajin) and tries to kill god... all the items u have become unique, etheral and undestructable while u have that aura...and u gain some bonuses etc, etc, etc...double life and all this shit, THEN when u go and try to pwn god, he makes a huge earthquake... when u hit him once u get knocked back 120 yards and becomes poisoned, frozen, burned, enlightened, stunned, blind, etc for 10 seconds, then god leaves and makes an earthquake on heaven (after u kill tyrael u go to heaven to talk to god), u have 1 life and if u die, even if softcore u lose ur char, the poison stays and u can't get over 1 life, then u have to run over and over till the exit, and finnaly, when u find the exit u jump into a giant portal....then comes the ending movie:
u inside the portal, travelling for 150 years...in the end of the tunnel u c a very very very stron light and then u get faint....when u wake up u're a baby and were born (reincarnation) and remembers nothing....but god does!! :sly

***demon hunter = wc3 hero, his metamorph. makes him become a demon, really cool one

freemybrain

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
even with that

even if he does go in the worldstone.. destorying the world stone makes him able to go up to the realm of mortals

heres a joke okay. to lighten the day hahahaha

24 Fun Things To Do In An Elevator...

1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.

3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"

4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.

5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.

6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.

7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.

8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.

9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"

10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, no, not now, damn motion sickness!"

11. Meow occasionally.

12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.

13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.

14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.

15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.

16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"

17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.

18. Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.

19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.

20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."

21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."

22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

23. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers.

24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.

:rollie