U~Wanna Be gosu?

CertS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wanna Be gosu?

ok all you newbs quick trick to being as good as the ud pros. first put 4 ghouls on wood. then build a graveyard get lots of fiends. go to tier 2 get slaughterhouses and make 2 statues. right clic ones auto-casting to mana and other to blight. then highlight all ur fiends and statues press a and clik in area of enemys base. go have a drink come back close out ur victory and repeat.
hope this helps.

:) :) :) :) :)

CptJackSparrow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How can you give advice on how to be "Gosu" when you are not???Shouldn't we take your advice if you were Gosu yourself??? Plus, in my opinion, you should keep that info to yourself. The joy about Warcraft III is that you can make your own strageties and own build orders. If everyone had the same build orders and strageties, then the game would have absoutely no variation. *scratches head* I donno o_O thats just my opinion.

~*Mitch*~

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
First off, this is a stupid thread with a decieving message. Second, no little tip or trick is going to make you a Gosu, becoming Gosu comes with experiance, something only few people play long enough to get. No I'm not "Elite", but I'm sure as hell a damn good player, and that's more then alot of you can say. Let give you some advice, don't make stupid threads like this again, and try to not make yourself look like an ass.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
LOL, I agree with that. Fiends are not even that powerful. If they were then Bliz would have toned them down by now. Fiends only become powerful when there is melee in front of them, like in team games.

CertS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they woulda toned them down? how long could ne mass any unit and kill? like the first 6 months of roc ? fiends and statues are overpowered hard to notice when u play ud urself

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I never used fiends and statues....it is not a good strategy at all. Melee eat up fiends. It would be ownage from the start if the other player noticed I was massing fiends. All they have to do is build melee units.

About the statues though....they might be a bit overpowered. Fiends are definitely not.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Fiends own archers, huntresses, other fiends, heahdunters, footmen even with defend, and rifleman.

Only thing they don't are grunts and shouls. Fiends are undeads best starting unit.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Yep, like I said. With melee in front of fiends, you are almost unstoppable.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Almost. They're easy to kill when in the tail end of a traveling army. So either keep them in the middle, or don't bring em along except in a pair or 2. And Cpt, you're gunna need at least 5-7 Aboms to handle a normal size Ghoul/Footman/Grunt army. Aboms are not ment for being the main attack force, they are heavy support. They're attack is to slow to counter that of a Ghoul, Grunt, Footmen or Huntress. You attack any experiance player with an army like that, and you'd die in a matter of seconds. Common Sence man.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Never done Fiends/Necros/Statues before... But the Fiends/Statues thing isn't really that bad. Fiends, while not exactly an overwhelmingly powerful unit (good thing too...Blizzard used to like whacking UD over the head with an economy sized nerf stick), are certainly a respectable unit, and are very powerful in TFT. Statues are some pretty crazy stuff, no doubt about that. My friends like telling me I'm a total cheapo for using them in the first place, which only encourages me to use them more! :D :D :D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I have found the most powerful, and best is to throw in like 3-5 abombs in with fiends and statues. if u can get either necros or in some cases banshees, I have done it 3 times and i have never lost a unit.