U~UD rush !

You-iN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
WWW.CLANAOF.TK
UD rush !

Here is a good build order for UD rush... it is suicide but it's just so fun to do :D

get crypt and altar first and 2 aco's
zig when cash alowes
another zig and get a shop just before your altar finishes
get a CL with beetles, and sell your altar when hero finishes
keep pumping ghouls and get a second crypt (make zig's when you think you need more, never build over 50 food for zigs cuz u wont need it)
when hero pops, sel TP, buy a RoN and sell the shop

kill some EZ creeps or/and critters for corpses so you have 5 beetles... when you have 12 ghouls just rally to your CL and keep pumping ghouls, at his base just keep getting skellies and beetles while ghouls stream in... get important targets first (AOE heroes) and make sure his base defence isnt to anoying...
at lvl 2 get impale and make sure each impale counts since its about 3 beetles worth of mana!

this works best in UD mirros though!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
wow, u lose ur hero your ****ed. ur hero gets surrounded, ur ****ed. ur enemy hits before ur ready ur ****ed. U lose the rush, ur ****ed.

yeah, except for the luckly scenarios above it works

You-iN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
WWW.CLANAOF.TK
Yeah and that's why i said it was suicide but i did it like 6 time it worked 5 time ! I probly got lucky tought :)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
wow, u lose ur hero your ****ed. ur hero gets surrounded, ur ****ed. ur enemy hits before ur ready ur ****ed. U lose the rush, ur ****ed.

yeah, except for the luckly scenarios above it works
I agree, and I was wondering pan, how do you go against UD?

I go with CL like You-in mentioned, except I dont mass ghouls, or sell buildings, I go straight fiends and then tech to wyrms and destroyers.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
that is nothing new N_.

However frostys will take to long, and most ppl wont wait for you to get them out. I love teching undeads, cause It is soeasy to take them out. Fiedns are a bad idea. I hate fiends, they are slow and weak. You need ghouls in every type of matchup as undead except versus Orc.

How do I go agaisnt undead? easy, i never get DL or DK, to common and expected same with lich. Although I have done lich with a powercreep and rod.

no I get a panda for haze and BOF, with a lich second. Remember, undead players never get normal heros in thier gmaes so i dont have to worry about them shooting for nukes, because in UD mirrors, they never get them.

and duel AOE completely destroyers fiends,ghouls, and gargs. Then I get gargs and they cant counter cause my AOe destroys thier AA.