U~Prolly the cheapest thing ever.

Reaction score
Prolly the cheapest thing ever.

If you're ever in a 2v2 game and both you and your partner are UD, 1 person should get level 1 DK with unholy aura, and the other should get 1 DL with vamp aura. The next step is to mass ghouls then send all those ghouls and hit the other guy's hall. You should both have atleast 10 ghouls each. It's pretty unstoppable and I've had it used against me. To top it all off, my ally dropped and I had to control both of us, but fortunately I still won because they continued to mass ghouls. ( I dont have the replay because I forgot to save it )

But anyways back to the subject. It really owns hardcore and you guys should try it, but dont try it on a UD (like the players did to me) because they still have a goldmine, rather go for an Orc or preferably NE. HU has miltia which you dont want on your backs, and can possibly block you from reaching their townhalls. If anyone wants to run a trial run with me and try it, then i'll be more then willing if you understand what i'm saying =)

Their hall will drop so fast it's not even funny, and by the time they actually send wisps to repair they'd be screwed before it happens. Of course youll lose a couple of ghouls, but not only did you postphone them from getting gold, you also made their ally give them some gold to rebuild. That means gg them.

Reaction score
no they fall fast to range, and like I said, youll lose some, but the power in that strat is not the units, its the number of them. 20 ghouls with auras is pretty scary to me, what do you say?

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i think your gonna give NE with warden and hunts a whole lot of exp.

someone tried this on my in 1v1 except he used lich and mass ghouls (that all he used) he killed my tree. yet but I fast expod so, I had time to remake my tree and tech the other one 2 tier 3.

I had a level 5 warden to his level 2.

not saying what you said wont work, just that if it dont, its gonna be a huge experiance feed to the enemy.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverGoingBack
i think your gonna give NE with warden and hunts a whole lot of exp.

someone tried this on my in 1v1 except he used lich and mass ghouls (that all he used) he killed my tree. yet but I fast expod so, I had time to remake my tree and tech the other one 2 tier 3.

I had a level 5 warden to his level 2.

not saying what you said wont work, just that if it dont, its gonna be a huge experiance feed to the enemy.
didnt happen when some1 did that when I was in Asia

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
Works quite well, you can do with 1v1 undead mirror. Mass up on ghouls and direct attack the gold mine. Then afterwards kill as much acos you can before your hero dies.

Reaction score
the idea is to lose as least as possible, it's all about being quick and suprising your enemy. and it shouldnt be done in 1v1 because there's no backup army from your ally.

Reaction score
Look I tried it, even though our oppoenents weren't that great, this is the idea of how it should be played~

darkrionis

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That does seem pretty cheap. Almost no way to beat it unless u do the same thing back or have above average micro.

Nice DL gives vamp=extended ghoul life
And DK gives unholy and heal= fast ghouls and no death

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Mass ghouls on 2v2 works VERY well. Me and pan did it but used a dual lich combo. That worked pretty good until they nerfed him. Massive ghouls is awesome for hero surrounds though. Don't forget a skele stick. ;)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Mass ghouls on 2v2 works VERY well. Me and pan did it but used a dual lich combo. That worked pretty good until they nerfed him. Massive ghouls is awesome for hero surrounds though. Don't forget a skele stick. ;)
No we did it until u quit on me and decided to be a pussy and play other crappy games

Reaction score
Aragorn: read the strat
Pan: Dont mean to cut in because i dont know how cool it was between you guys, but really now, no need to bitch about it =). But feedback would be nice~

You-iN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
WWW.CLANAOF.TK
Yah... i already faced this strategy and i lost... iwas ud and my friend ne !! He lost his tree of life... and after the expended in his base. Instead of getting dk+dl they got two panda....but our oponent did get more then ghouls... we were owned

Reaction score
yep I have everything that is included, i'm not a newb =) Make sure to get blight summon item and level 2 if your quick enough is better. But chances are if they harrass just screw it with level 2

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I did this in a 3 vs 3 game...3 undead. We all got CL and a rod and ghouls...It was kind of painful to watch. The person we hit left, as well as another one. Then one of us teched to wryms, one to gargs and one to fiends. It was a fun game... ^_^

Suyeda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've done this once on a 3v3 RT game. Two, of the Undead race, including myself, on my team did this exact thing. We rushed a Night Elf enemy and was successful. Though the other human and orc enemies were failed missions. ;/

Reaction score
your not suppose to continue rushing against the other guys because they'll already catch on. The biggest advantage is taking out their income that early in the game. Dont exploit it by trying it on people who are expecting another attack. It doesn't work liike that =\

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you can rush all of them if your really confident or if your kaning them by far