U~orc own beggining

pledge

Reaction score
orc own beggining

i keep getting rushed quick when i go 1v1 against an orc. the fs and couple grunts sluaghter anything i can get out by then. my gouls and dk just dont cut it for there quick rush. please help

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Re: orc own beggining

Originally posted by pledge
i keep getting rushed quick when i go 1v1 against an orc. the fs and couple grunts sluaghter anything i can get out by then. my gouls and dk just dont cut it for there quick rush. please help
build fiends. if your opponent uses grunts, build either DK and fiends or CL with fiends. In this case, fiends are better than grunts. u have to use fiends to focus on the grunts. once you get to tier 3 add abombs and destroyers in tha tmix. those 3 units will take down most combos that orc can throw at you.

If they mass wyverns, hit alt-q-q and find an opponent with skill.

Reaction score
make sure to use skellies from a shop( You do get one... right?) and always make sure to get an ice tower right after your hero comes out. when I was starting out I had those problems but now I can easily own 1 fs and 4 grunt with my 4 lumberghouls + dk. Just play it smart and coil anything that needs the lovin

and always kill the wolves first if you have to, not only do they give you exp(if any) but they make his army seem much smaller and weaker.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
each wolf gives 20 exp. and if u paly it right, a FS that harasses won't get any exp off you. When you use ghouls which i only suggest to someoine who likes to micro u need to keep them alive and have them cannibalize at graveyard takes about 5 wolves to get a hero to level 1.

Reaction score
oh yeah also, dont leave your base if your in no condition to or youll get raped, just wait for those 2 fiends and get some skellies and youre good to go. if he has about 10 grunts and you only have 5 fiends then something terribly wrong has happened.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If he ruyshes you, he intened to cover up his rush, or try and keep u bot at tier 1 forcing u to rebuild while he leaps up the tech tree. With orcs, u need advanced micro to use ghouls, and u need moderate micro to use fiends. all in all until tier 3 with abombs destroyers fiends, ur stuck playing a numbers game at tier 1 whre u need to stay ahead of him, and u need to out play him. Orc is insanely tough at all levels.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Yes true, early fiends is a nesscieity to beat Orc.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score

Whats there to be scared of when you have couple towers?

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Teh Abyss

A couple towers? Anything.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Teh Abyss

besides more towers means less units, and u cant creep witout units when it coems to undead heros. not like orc which has a fortified base with buttows and can creep with wovles

Reaction score
no race is a problem to me but NE and this is coming from an UD player who knows what to do =)

NE has mgs/entangle/dragons/archers/dryads and own pretty much only in the beginning till you can get some necros/destroyers

You-iN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
WWW.CLANAOF.TK
Just get an ince tower. It will slwo down grunts and wolves. By the time he come with his fs ans grunt you should have hero and 2 fiends... whats the problem ???

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
an ice tower slows one unit and does no damage. it only helps versus a BM harass, not a FS harass. u need to be more careful with a FS haras

You-iN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
WWW.CLANAOF.TK
Lol you have to get an ice tower vs a FS rush.. it slows down the wolves so you can move your acolyte with out being killed. During this time you can kill the Fs with wood ghoul and your crypt fiends.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by You-iN
Lol you have to get an ice tower vs a FS rush.. it slows down the wolves so you can move your acolyte with out being killed. During this time you can kill the Fs with wood ghoul and your crypt fiends.
Oh and the FS will just let you kill it? If any tower get spirit towers. The damage is much better.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
but spirit towers dont slow, and 2 wolves can take out an acolyte faster with a spirit towre around than a nerub tower. u need more than one spirit tower and they cost alot for the early game

Reaction score
if you cant take out an fs with 2 wolves and 2 grunts with an ice tower, 2 fiends and 3-4 ghouls WHILE on blight then you obviously need to practice more

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you should be getting units fast in the early game anyway