Note: Upgrade them
-----

That's what I use every game, and my solo record is 38-0

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sure team games r good for crypt rush sometimes but most of the time there just horrible melee take them out and yu just waste gold unless you have melee backing it up. Like Aboms and crypt finds you cant go wrong web brings down air and aboms kill them in no time.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
The only thing I might get two crypts for is for Mass Gargs. They work extremely well in FFA games.

UltimateJim

Member!
Reaction score
yes, thats my strat too, when im getting gargs i get 2 crypts, usually have 1 and 1/2 controls of em, or 2 if i have an expansion, but2 crypts can quickly depleat ur gold

nice sigtar NEOxx0

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
This one guy owned me with mass gargs in FFA, it kinda made me mad...lol. I think mass gargs might be a balance issue. He only lost like 12 gargs against my army, it was sickening.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Umm.we are talking about rush ,so,use Dk and many ghouls,several fiends.But you must have 2 crypts.MAke an attack and continue with these units.Maybe this helps.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
That works good, but you do leave a couple things out here and there. I'm not sure about 2 crypts, I suppose you could, but it would seem like a waste of resources. Unless you're goign mass Gargs, I see no need for it.

Ghouls are very weak, but if you can use canablize effectively then you should be fine. When powered with Vamp they're better than you would think.

-Frank :cool:

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dual aura ghouls (vamp + unholy with unholy frenzy) is very fast attack speed and upgraded 3/3 they are very good. Especially thrown in with some crypt fiends to web it is a very good 1v1 strategy. I learned this Chibi (You may be gone, but your strategy lives on)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by CitricAcid13
Dual aura ghouls (vamp + unholy with unholy frenzy) is very fast attack speed and upgraded 3/3 they are very good. Especially thrown in with some crypt fiends to web it is a very good 1v1 strategy. I learned this Chibi (You may be gone, but your strategy lives on)
Very true, Very true. However, ghouls in late game aren't as effective. It is better to replace them with Aboms evetually or replace them with Necros. Ghouls only work for beginning to midgame, at end game ghouls die to quick to micro with.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
ghouls thrown in with abombs late game work well also. the problem is ghouls become the most effective at tier 3 with frenzy, but by then unless you teched ur ass off, they arn't effective anymore.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
In FFA they just waste food. In Solo it maybe different, but in FFA if you keep building ghouls you will lose against chims/wyrms/gryphs.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
What aboms are you talking about?This is rush!?
What can you do in rush-ghouls fiends,necros otherwise its a game with development