U~ndead rush

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There's really no BEST way... But some possibles are DK/Ghouls and Lich/Ghouls (stop laughing, I'll explain). I won't give a build order for either, since I'm no good at posting them, especially since the build order is in my fingers, not my head.

DK/Ghouls is a more a harassment rush. It can last a while, cuz of Coil healing up your Ghouls, but that's about it. It's not very damage oriented, though it can deal out some good damage. Typically, you can harass like this, and when the DK hits level 2, it's that much harder to catch them cuz of Unholy Aura.

Lich/Ghouls is a rush that is capable of destroying an enemy. When the Lich hits level 2, the game is all but over, as he is able to sacrifice the Ghouls and regain mana. Not good news for the enemy, as the Lich's Frost Nova owns tier 1 units like nothing else. If the rush goes on long enough, you can delay them long enough for the DK and more Ghouls to come into play. In most cases, if that happens, the game is over, as there's a healer and a hard hitting damage dealer, along with their minions.

DL/Ghouls can work on an enemy Undead, but I'm not sure I would really recommend it. I'd opt more for a harassment rush here, if at all any.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i particulary dont like to rush and everyone is afraid to rush me cuz i upgrade my spirit towers outside of base n when they see like 15 ghouls harvesting wood they think im a noob but im out creeping with fiends

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by prodigy
i think the DL is good to rush, cuz then you just sleep the NME hero, over and over
The thing is the DL has 270 mana(I love the stats i posted) at level 1. assuming you rush immediately. that gives you only two chances to hit a sleep (100 mana per sleep.) and the smart player uses one of his own units to do a single attack waking up his hero. instantely you lost 100 mana and ur enemy has his hero awake. not good for you.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Death Knight would be a great choice for his Coil, and durability in battle, other wise, choose the Lich for his devastating Nova, but if he get's surrounded, your doomed.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
About 7 acts nice for me for early harassment, but if I wanted to go early rush (which I don't do very often) I can get about 14..... crazy?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
My early rushes usually consist of a death knight and four ghouls. I creep once and go out looking for the enemies base. I kill workers first then when his hero comes back just run.