U~ltimate Strategy

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Right....that's kinda like attacking with lusted Peons! :p

Biske

Reaction score
Bull! Mass Shades can't hold up to the power of the Owl Scout! That bird'll swoop down and snatch your stupid shades and eat em for breakfast!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ok, this is all fun and stuff, but we are way to unrealistic. therefore it is not strategies, therefore wouldn't technicaly belong here. which means one of several things.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I wonder what someone would do if you attacked with peons. It would be a slaughter but it would be hillarious. The guy would be yelling and cursing at you. It would be great.:p

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
fool gouls are a Disgrace to the dark lord!!! how dare you talk of such week beings as something great.

a curse on your soul

Biske

Reaction score
Frenzied 3/3 Ghouls are deadly. I went mass Fiends in this one game, but then got them all killed in the middle, changed my strat to mass ghouls, and totally wiped them out. Nothing can stop 24 Crack Ghouls, except air of course.

Biske

Reaction score
It was a team game, my other allies went gargs and griffs. I was covered. And if you an UD player, why are you insulting one of the best units the UD have to offer? I think you're too bad at them, you've been beaten by them, so you hate them...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ghouls are really nice. They aren't complete ownage forever though. The end game in TFT doesn't include mass ghouls anymore.

Siphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
slashdot.org
Ummm 'nothing can stop 24 Crack Ghouls?'

Ghouls suck in TFT if you haven't noticed already. I bet I could micro you and kill your 24 3/3 ghouls with 8 3/3 hunts and a DH. The only reason I'd ever use Ghouls was if I was high and decided to play War3 TFT.

Biske

Reaction score
Dude, where do u get off? First, 3/3 24 Ghouls with Frenzy, with tear Hunts to ribbons, and my 3 Heros with easily nuke your DH. And I don't play TFT, so don't give me that bull crap, cus I don't really give a rats ass.