U~good undead strategy?

Spartan34

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
good undead strategy?

:shoot for undead, i always go wyrms and gargs, is that good enough? anything else i need? i usually win, but sometimes i feel uncomfertable just making wyrms with a few gargs. any suggestions?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
"are we there yet?" "yes we are"

welcome to the undead necropolis.

Also, gargs and FW are pretty strong, but things that can really mess them up si strong AA. If you find ur winning with it, by all means keep doing it. but if u begin to lose, re evaluate what you are doing and change it according to what your weak areas are. I know fiends destryers and statues help any army.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Wyrms and gargs can sometime work. But usually they don't. This one guy last night in FFA had 9 frostwyrms. Did I lose? It almost would seem like I would. Except I had the card of AMS. It owned the Frosties and their was nothing they could do because they have a magic attack. Frosties are good but too many of them cause problems with an enemies versatile army. 9 frosties is nothing compared to 2 fiends, 2 frosties, 2 gargs, statues, 2 level 6 heros, and banshees all AMSed.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
This combo of units, wryms and gargs might not be the best to get. You need ground units to act as a meat shield so your heros don't get completely wasted. A good UD player would just build banshees and fiends and it would own your air.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes, if they know you're going pure air like that. But the game is about countering. Say you come in with tons of fiends. All of a sudden you throw at him aboms, ghouls + statues? You need to be versatile in your strategies. If they go aa... don't continue the air! Just make sure you scout them out a lot and see what they're doing.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Necros r the best in undead and when you combine them with aboms its the best possible thing you can do. Skeletons r great especially when upgraded and the aboms do alot of damage the necros can take care of aa and skels and aboms mele you cant go wrong :)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont use only air.Make ghouls and several fiends from the befinning.Then switch to 12 necros and many skeletons.
You can make 'possess' on a whisp,peasant,peon and develop other races.