U~general UD strats

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
vs hu - destroyers, ghouls, aboms and 2 stats
(unless he goes all air)

vs orc - ghouls, fiends, 2 stats and wyrms
(if he gets mainly casters i forget the fiends and get destroyers)
(if he gets mass wyverns and bats i go stats fiends and ghouls)
~thx to pan for the tip to throw in wyrms... i pwn orc like crazy now =D

vs ud - 3 heros mass ghouls and a few stats... depending on wat he gets i counter accordingly

vs ne - normally i do necrowagon but sadly the higher up u get on solo ladder the better the players are and now i get ne players massing wisps, fairie dragons a few mgs and ranged units... so it isnt working as marvelously as everyone thinks it does... there must be a better way to counter ne than negrowagon thats the only race i get trouble with =S

post the strats u use... or comment on wat ive been doing

Jg_knight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
vs human, aboms and ghouls with dk and dl for auras early and force them to go air, and have gargoyles waiting for them

vs orc, i lose alot here, heh tried going fiends and i get owned by wyverns and tauren+shaman

vs undead i usually get alot of ghouls and try to out ghoul them,

vs ne i try to get alot of fiends early with dk then i check and see what there doing, if there gettin dryads, then i get frost wyrms, if there not then i necrowagon.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
hey pan if u read this i think i found a good way to counter that ne problem.... possession =D possess all the mgs at once with about 6 banshees in case they kill one or two during the 4 second period. (ie if he has 3 mgs make 2 banshees possess 1 mg and send all ur banshees in to possess at once) when mgs are on my side its gg ne. its only a theory for now but ill try it out. u need really fast micro to kill 6 banshees in 4 secs if you stun more than one mg at a time and use multiple banshees per mg ;)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
problem with possess, is if the MG has resistant skin, u cannot possess them. u need to go for it before the ne palyers has upgraded and that can be tough

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
i usually tech a lot faster than ne players since mgs cost so much it leaves them a little behind. i can possess an mg or two if i creep jack them or something... man i think all we are doing when talking about this is fortifying the ne strat lol
if i use ne vs undead now... its gonna be wisps, mgs with resistant skin, fairie dragons and dryads... and maybe even dotts with cyclone... man as far as i see it if ne is allowed time to tech to tier 3 there no way in hell ud can beat them. pan if u have any ideas vs that it would be helpful(although i havent played an ne who used all this stuff) and lastly u think wyrms would do anything vs ne?