U~Fast tech please

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
i prefer my strat,
1)send acos to mine/ghoul to wood
2)build 1 aco to mine (put him on rally)
3)during the time he's being built wait till you have around 480 gold and send 1 aco form mining to :
4)build a alter/crypt/zig
5)build another aco
6)build around 3 more ghouls (and if you want to do some creeping then build some more units of your choice, if its fiends than build a graveyard if its not, just keep sticking with ghouls)
7)build another zig
8)upgrade ice tower
9)tech asap
10)during your tech, build a shop and dont forget to creep and get a skeleton wand

it's my BO for fiends and to tech and it normally works for me but it might not be a primary techer's BO but its good for fiends and a somewhat early tech

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
That is an interesting build order. Although, I find that it leaves you extremely vulnerable to a rush. It is definitely a different strategy though. When I get time I will put it in my sticky.

Reaction score
an ice tower/fiend/ghouls and dk with coil and skellies, that is definately hard to rush if you dont have seige, and chances are you wont have seige

if all else fails, then get another tower because they only take like half a minute

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
For fiend build, I make sure that I get my graveyard first, then my Crypt, then my Altar, then my Zig. For regular ghoul build I get Crypt, then Altar, then Zig.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
if it was ffa you get defense then straight tech, just defense nd tech, then expand and build up units

Reaction score
ew straight tech? that doesnt work in a ffa with defense- creep as much as you can and get as many levels as you can while you mass, tech, and get SOME defense

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Well, of course you have to creep. You can tech in FFA, but you have to make sure you creep and make sure you have a good sized army. Also, depending on your map position, you can tech better than other places.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
funny aragorn, didnt see you do it during the ffa o_O
I was trying to pull something stupid again. When I lose, it is usually because I am trying something new...or something really risky. ;)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AJ007
if its ffa i would go striaght for destroyers spiders n abodms with DK, Lich, and DL
True, but since I think fiends are gay for the most part, I don't ever get mass fiends. It is too "ugly" to watch them all trip over themselves like sick beasts.

I usually only get a few to creep and then get gargs and necros.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
DK first...then I get Lich usually. By then, the dreadlord isn't a whole lot of use to me so I just get the cryptlord.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
listen to aragorn, but he is sometimes a little wrong in the UD department you could always do what he does a lot and that is

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by M3_feelin_0wn3d
i start lich than a dk. (should turn around)
I do that sometimes, but you definitely have to know what you are doing. The lich has such low HP that you need to protect him a lot more. If you go lich first though, you have to go DK second.