U~Damned human copters...

AJ007

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Damned human copters...

it seems really really noobish when some one goes and masses copters, but to top it off they are lethal when massed....any pointer on how to stop all those damned copters?

pledge

Reaction score
i would go mass gargs because they have more life than copters, they do more damage than copts. thats if you can get to teir 3 quick enough.

for teir 2 you could go fiends with gouls. ghouls have about the same life as copts and a couple of them would rip copts up.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Destroyers might work well, magic dmg with splash would pwn them probly....

but... bah I dont know, fiends + destroyers will work I guess.

Reaction score
rofl plz copters are nothing
mass goyles against mass copters, goyles would win without a doubt

You-iN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
WWW.CLANAOF.TK
Nearly everything own copters....destroyer do, gargoyle do, spider with web do. What's the problem ?

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Use fiends w/ web and some gohuls, that'll own em hard. I still can't imgane someone going mass copters o_O.

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I saw it...once. It was in one of the solo tournys and when I scouted I burst out laughing....Poor guy didn't even creep much...It was a funny game. Fiends and aboms verus mass copters... I told him not to do it again. >_<

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
It is actually a viable strat in FFA. That is the only place where it can be excecuted properly.

The truth is...don't ever use air against mass copters. They will flak cannon your air to nothing in seconds. I found the best against mass copters (ya like 60), is spirit towers and fiends. That is almost all that works. Gargs are destroyed in quick succession.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yea. Gargs are usually always bunched into a small group or stream in a line when they are about to attack, this gives Flak Cannon the ability to mow them down like nothing.

As mentioned before, Spirit Towers are your best bet. Spiders will work too, seeing as neither can be chewed up by MG fire.

Suyeda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Many people have attempted mass copters on me plenty of times. On RT and AT. ;/ Funny part was, the first few times I got owned hard. Though you must keep in mind that I am still new to the Warcraft game. But recently, I have learned from my mistakes and have countered the mass copters with fiends (web), and nearby ghouls and heros.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
rofl plz copters are nothing
mass goyles against mass copters, goyles would win without a doubt
do you know how flak cannon works? it adds up ALL of the gyros selected to do 10 damage per second per gyro, in some cases you can do 800 damage a second with 80 gyros if they are attacking the same area. i give gargs 10 seconds while the gyros lose at most 12 units.

go fiends, they do 10 to land units.

Reaction score
I dont know what flak cannon does exactly but if you're an idiot enough to let your opponent get 80 copters without exploring them atleast once then you will definately get ownt. and i believe in ffa we once had, someone TRIED to get copters and my gargs ownt him in the skirmishes we've had.

and I doubt you can get 80 copters. you'd prolly end up getting like 40-50 because of food-peasents/heroes/upkeep reasons. Copters aren't all that great and they shouldnt really be a unit for mass attack rather instead they should be for scouting.

also, did you know a gargoyle can take down a copter in 1-2 hits? with unholy aura not only will they get there faster, they will also regen a little + statues + dk coiling them.

I'll stand by my decision that copters get ownt by goyles AND STATUES AND HEROES.

Oh and mass bat riders are a much better bet of a strat rather then copters

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
I dont know what flak cannon does exactly but if you're an idiot enough to let your opponent get 80 copters without exploring them atleast once then you will definately get ownt. and i believe in ffa we once had, someone TRIED to get copters and my gargs ownt him in the skirmishes we've had.

and I doubt you can get 80 copters. you'd prolly end up getting like 40-50 because of food-peasents/heroes/upkeep reasons. Copters aren't all that great and they shouldnt really be a unit for mass attack rather instead they should be for scouting.

also, did you know a gargoyle can take down a copter in 1-2 hits? with unholy aura not only will they get there faster, they will also regen a little + statues + dk coiling them.

I'll stand by my decision that copters get ownt by goyles AND STATUES AND HEROES.

Oh and mass bat riders are a much better bet of a strat rather then copters
Like I said, it only works in FFA, where you cannot cover all players at once. You can only kill one at a time, trying to gang up on 2 is a bad choice.

Copters can be defeated, but even 10 copters can completely destroy an army of say 10 gargs. Gargs are good, but copters are better. If a human needs air D fast, copters are the best bet, if they have all the upgrades that is.

I have been killed in FFA several times because all I did was mass gargs (which usually works pretty well), then some copter guy came along and killed them all. It was kind of sad, but it teaches you that copters are not useless in FFA. Don't underestimate them.

gevorgkhc

I'm a pirate stfu
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
copters are a unit I usually get in games, mostly for air, and maybe some ground. they are very cheap and fast to make and excellent for scouting. it seems that you are underestimating them, ChineseBoy. why, I just played a game a won it cuz I had tons of copters and I sent 2 squads, 1 for main, 1 for expo. and he left, cuz he was doomed.

Their flak cannons + fully upgrades = Air bye bye

So air isn't the best choice. Get some fiends and good old melee.

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
y cant u just work it out urself there prolly isnt much ppl massing copters anyway