U~D vs Orc

The_DragonXXL

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
UD vs Orc

hmm, i was playing against this guy and he rushed me in the beginning with a farseer (spelling?). he killed a couple of my gold mining guys... then he massed me with the flying things, the bat riders and the windriders. What could i have done to stop him?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Right after he harasses you, just rush straight for his base. DON'T follow behind him though. Make him think he is safe, then continue to his base. You should be able to do the same thing he did to you. For orcs, however, you MUST go for burrows first. They can be deadly.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
And use CL.Make carrions and do the same with his peons.Usually point all your ghouls at the FS but use fiends to kill the FS.Chase the hero until death even if it means to enter his base

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
And use CL.Make carrions and do the same with his peons.Usually point all your ghouls at the FS but use fiends to kill the FS.Chase the hero until death even if it means to enter his base
Never chase a hero into a base, ESPECIALLY if it is a level 1 hero. Level 1 heros come back as quick as a footman.

If the FS enters the base, attack the burrows. Strike at them where it hurts, in their food supply. Don't try to get inside the gold line and attack peons unless it is COMPLETELY OPEN. That means no burrows/altars in the way.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
if u let him get wind rif\ders and bats u might as well quit the game, cause u suck.

pretty much you can do nothing versus that, cause even a rush you will get killed by burrows and hero. jsut quit early, unless you have micro that belongs to a level 20 player

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol Pan.The only way in whcih I meet you is here not Azeroth:)

Well of course not lvl1 hero.For a higher lvl it's worth to go in the base especially if the hero is higher than your hero.And do you think that the peons will expect you so that they will instantly go to the burrows?You can kill the hero with all costs I usually do this and teleport to my base,the opponent loses gold afterall

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
The cool thing about the UD is that you don't necessarily have to chase into a base. The problem with entering a base and trying to kill stuff, is that you will take a lot more casualties than normal. Which, for me, is unexceptable.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Not if you use ranged like fiends or airs,that's how you won't have casualities

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Range can....but UD do NOT have very much range. And air gets ripped up by piercing. You WILL have casualties if you enter an Orc base JUST to kill their hero. You can win and lose games by too much hero focusing, remember that.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I give up.You're right now.I'll give as an example my UD friend-he usually masses skeletons and this is unstoppable while ghouls are any other are not

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
I give up.You're right now.I'll give as an example my UD friend-he usually masses skeletons and this is unstoppable while ghouls are any other are not
Yep, skeletons are extremely hard to counter. Only several teams can do it efficiently. Humans can and NE can counter best.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
what about this fact: in one game I ,UD and orc vs 3 NEs,the NEs ,made mass huntress and the riflemen couldnt stop them nor the ghouls,nor the grunts and trolls.My base was owned only my Blood Mage was left and we were about to lose.But the UD massed skeletons and i controled my BM-flame strike and mass skeletons-all the masses of huntress died.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Yep, I can believe it. A few necros can cause havoc in any army without proper dispel.

DarkKnight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Umm if you facing orc the best thing to get is some..........

Ghouls,feinds[with web],necs,and late frosties

Because orc has a hard time to dispel they need to get spirt walkers which is a waste of money.So they will probily get air or Casters,Tauren.

And if they get tauren your in good hands he gets taurens they you should have frosties so that is gg right there.

Undead vs Orc ...Get Ghouls,Feinds[Web],Necs,and late frosties.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Best way to beat an orc: "Don't let him tech."

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Best way to beat an orc: "Don't let him tech."
I suppose you mean make necromancers and rush.Necros are made faster so no taurens yet,no batriders although i dont's think it's such a problem to let an orc tech.The uD is the most unbalanced race with all the new changes in the version made for them ,usually bigger damahe or hp.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh screw the talk. Just hold off to Frost Wyrms, because Orc can't beat heavy air anymore.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
look at this replay, this is how you counter a orc rush in roc, i cant show you tft that one was 2 hours long.