U~Can The Statues Healing Ability Stack?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Nope. That would be a very serious balance issue. The only thing you have to know about statues is they can only heal/heal mana for 6 units at one time. And it costs more mana for 6 units than 3.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
2 statues can cover an army, 3 if u want mana and health also. If it stacked, the undead would be unstopable.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted on battle.net
Essence of Blight InformationThis does not stack with other spells of the same type. Two Obsidian Statues replenishing life do not do so faster than one.
This spell costs less mana when less targets are available: 5 or more targets: 10 mana; 4 targets: 8 mana; 3 targets: 6 mana.
This spell affects a maximum of 6 units per casting. Multiple Obsidian Statues can be used together to heal a larger number of units.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Oh man, Beta has changed the statues, they used to blow nuts, then owned everything. now they are balanced, so be thankful with what you have.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
Oh man, Beta has changed the statues, they used to blow nuts, then owned everything. now they are balanced, so be thankful with what you have.
Ya I hope they don't nerf them, because they the one thing the UD have that really makes them a more effective team. They might nerf them though...you never know.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They r especially cool when they r upgraded and become air with devor magic who is good for casters and there not that bad when they r massed.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEOxx0
They r especially cool when they r upgraded and become air with devor magic who is good for casters and there not that bad when they r massed.
the problem is, they do such low damage and attack slow when they transform, but the fact that they are a flying immune unit just rocks

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Their damage isnt that bad and they attack fairly fast but since their flying when upgraded is just cool and with them now that makes it 3 flying units for UD. Seems a little unfair but cool since gargs dont do that much damage unless massed and frost worms cost 2 much and r slow. Statues now with flyinf is like in the middle it balances them out.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEOxx0
Their damage isnt that bad and they attack fairly fast but since their flying when upgraded is just cool and with them now that makes it 3 flying units for UD. Seems a little unfair but cool since gargs dont do that much damage unless massed and frost worms cost 2 much and r slow. Statues now with flyinf is like in the middle it balances them out.
they don't do nearly as much damage with out the orb of chaos, and that is great when the enemy has alot of casters.

Unfortunately, they get pwned pretty fast by AA, so archers and such really do a number on them. And they cost alot of food.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
True they do cost alot of food but if you see them going archers then dont get air upgrade just use them normaly. Only go air when they have casters that way they cant do $hit and you can easily beat them. But even with aa as long as they dont mass you shouldnt have a big problem.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
now if you combined them with abombs or ghouls for ground support, and a few gargs. that would be unstoppable. well stoppable, but hard