• Crypt Lord

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Death Knight

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • DreadLord

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Lich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a Neutral hero(in ur post say which one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
ive tried them all and for the most part i use lich unless im against ne then i either go dk or cl

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Death Knight right now....he hasn't been nerfed that much.... :rolleyes

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
CL also hasnt been nerfed. I just saw the best strat that is imbalanced: you start with CL, carrion beetles and rod of necromancy. Then ypu go to the human base with the 1st houls you have some skeletons and beetles and the human has no chance- no dispell in the beginning, gg.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
There is no best hero to start in my oppinion, they all have thier strengths and weaknesses.

Like lich is great first agaisnt ud, same with panda. You can also get CL first and use fiends with beetles as meat for the fiends.

Other matchups you can get DL for fast expansion and power creeping, or get DK for nukes, or like DM said mix in CL with ghouls.

Jg_knight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pan correct me if i am wrong in another post you said dk useless and shouldnt even be used, whats wrong with him?

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i dont know how to use a dk as a first hero.... early game is okay but during midgame, everyone starts attacking him :(

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Samsara said:
um....he cant do anything but heal and kill off theroy's archers?

thats what.

DK because you NEED the healing early on in the game. It's sad to see UD use him as a crutch.
It is really the only thing they have sadly. If you are a nub, use him. If you want to be at more of a disadvantage (like me, i love the challenge), start with other heros like the lich for instance. Lich or DL is usually enough to win the psychological war. If you intend to win with a Lich or DL as starting hero, you mean business. Once you establish that, you simply have to back that up with some skill. And once you back it up once, you will most likely win because the other person will think you are a gosu expert. ;)

Not always the fastest or the best wins, sometimes the game is won before it starts.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Aragorn7 said:
It is really the only thing they have sadly. If you are a nub, use him. If you want to be at more of a disadvantage (like me, i love the challenge), start with other heros like the lich for instance. Lich or DL is usually enough to win the psychological war. If you intend to win with a Lich or DL as starting hero, you mean business. Once you establish that, you simply have to back that up with some skill. And once you back it up once, you will most likely win because the other person will think you are a gosu expert. ;)

Not always the fastest or the best wins, sometimes the game is won before it starts.
Lich is most used hero in Udvsud matchups, for the simple fact ud falls to aoe spells. If u took the time to look, all anyone is bitching about now is how DL is "overpowered" . Dont see how big of a disadvantage that is. even CL is used first often because of summons.

DK is used because of how slow the Ud army is, and there is no tier 1 healing. its not about being a noob, its about the fact Ud has been balanced around this hero. all ud ground units and heros are 270 speed. DK is only one with 320. at tier 1-2 u have the slowest army wwithout it. tier 3 fine ghouls get 320, big deal a ghoul sucks. You cannot survive a tier 1 confrontation without DK and expect not to lsoe alot of units. coil is the UD lifeline, always has been

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Pan said:
Lich is most used hero in Udvsud matchups, for the simple fact ud falls to aoe spells. If u took the time to look, all anyone is bitching about now is how DL is "overpowered" . Dont see how big of a disadvantage that is. even CL is used first often because of summons.

DK is used because of how slow the Ud army is, and there is no tier 1 healing. its not about being a noob, its about the fact Ud has been balanced around this hero. all ud ground units and heros are 270 speed. DK is only one with 320. at tier 1-2 u have the slowest army wwithout it. tier 3 fine ghouls get 320, big deal a ghoul sucks. You cannot survive a tier 1 confrontation without DK and expect not to lsoe alot of units. coil is the UD lifeline, always has been
DL? Overpowered? bah

People have been saying that forever, but the thing is, he is only useful for getting ghouls. He is rarely used as a first hero, because he isn't very fast at all.

Lich used to be underpowered, no one would ever use him. Now it is more often, but even now a first lich against anything other than UD is still a risk. Because your army will be a lot more slower as you said. DK is just a requirement, but you can win other ways, that is all I was saying.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
If I see a Lich first hero you won the psyc war. If I see a dl I'm jsut as worried if you would've used the DK if not more so.