U~!Bad Description!

bloah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
!Bad Description!

Undead Necropolis

The most un-popular race on BNET. The dead guys... maybe if they weren't bloodless they would be more popular! Talk about undead in here.
THE MOST UN-POPULAR RACE?

Well I don't know if that's suppose to be a joke of some kind [which it really isn't funny] but I'm sure you guys all play ladder games and I've seen people woop with UD. I know all of you guys like it too reading your posts and UD totally kick @$$. There extremly popular and I think that description of them just sucks.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Re: !Bad Description!

Originally posted by bloah
THE MOST UN-POPULAR RACE?

Well I don't know if that's suppose to be a joke of some kind [which it really isn't funny] but I'm sure you guys all play ladder games and I've seen people woop with UD. I know all of you guys like it too reading your posts and UD totally kick @$$. There extremly popular and I think that description of them just sucks.
^^^^^^^^

Totally agree here. I am not sure why it says that.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I have been working on that for awhile. Ill get to it. it has been like that since the original admin made it.

bloah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I guess there have been lots of changes since the first patch to the last. Before I heard the Undead wern't as great as they were today do to the unbalanced changed and stuff. So I guess since you said it was the admin from a long time ago it makes a bit of sense. Anyway if your working on it thats a good thing, take your time too to get a good description ;). Just get it down :p