U~anti frenzy shell

gear-xander

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
anti frenzy shell

I dont know if any one has put this on de forums (or at least come up with it) yet, but did u know that u can have unholy frenzy without the life drain?

Its cheap and yet extreemly effective:

-upgrade adept necromancer

-upgrade adept banshee

-put banshee anti magic shell on unit (preferably frosty, spider, or abom.......cause there the units that need the 75% speed bonus)

-put necromancer unholy frenzy on same unit wid the anti magic shell

-the anti magic shell cancels out the negative effects (the life drain) of the unholy frenzy while still keeping the 75% attack and movement speed bonus

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Really? thats a good tip.. i never new that. Would work very well on heroes if what you are saying is true.

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only problem is that it would cost too much mana.. 100 for the anti-magic shell and i dont know much for the unholy frenzy. Anyways it adds up to quite a lot.

gear-xander

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats why you have obstinant statues in the back continualy giving mana

-unholy frenzy cost around 60 mana

gear-xander

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
because no one has ever thought of it before ^_^ (I rule)
i dont think they will take it out because no one will ever use it because only a very few people know about it..........also it requiers alot of micro so it evens out

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
Wow really? suprised no one ever noticed that =O. it will be taken out prolly in 1.15
They wouldnt take it out because hardly anyone knows uses it .. and like gear-xander said.. it requires a bit of micro as well.

Reaction score
I am not a newb, everything requires micro. and you forget that the more people will use it, the more it will be popular. the more it is popular, the more people will complain, the more complaining done to it the more likely blizz will nerf it.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
I hate the term nerf...makes me think about foam footballs, which makes me think of some kinky secks (dont ask)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Too bad no one bothers to get AMS. Statues just heal what is lost from unholy frenzy anyways. Also, there is unholy aura that aslo adds health regen. It isn't much of a difference.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Re: anti frenzy shell

Originally posted by gear-xander
I dont know if any one has put this on de forums (or at least come up with it) yet, but did u know that u can have unholy frenzy without the life drain?

hi, Where the hell have u been?