U and O~ 2 stratagy ideas?

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
To start it off: The past few weeks me and a couple of friends have gotten into the idea of just "Messing Around" on AT. Basically we come up with absurd strats and have very good fun, and occasionally winning.

Anyhow we just won a game earlier suprising easily, heres what happened:

I was orc: Decided to mass Kodo Beasts.
My Freind was UD: He massed possess Banshee's.
Basically whenever we fought the other team we would end up stealing there army. It worked rather well a couple of times.

Would this seriously be effective in say a 2v2? Because Kodo's could east whatever and the Banshee's posess the stronger units + air.

I'm pretty sure this is just absurd, but would it actually work if you did this fast enough or whatnot?

Reaction score
i have dont mass kodos before, but not with mass banshees. And if they get air you're pretty much screwed. But i'm sure it'd own a lot if you know how to use your hotkeys.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
kodos are slow and banshees die insanely fast when they stun for possess... and not to mention u would get raped while u tech for all those units...

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
And if they get air you're pretty much screwed. But i'm sure it'd own a lot if you know how to use your hotkeys.
Banshee's can possess air. Or they could on the UD Campaigns at least.

Now that I think about it, this would be hard to pull of, but always a possibility it could work.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Khull said:
Banshee's can possess air. Or they could on the UD Campaigns at least.

Now that I think about it, this would be hard to pull of, but always a possibility it could work.
No they cant.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya, Air > Banshees. It really is too bad... :(

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here is what you do. Play a 3v3 and get two orcs to tower rush while the 3rd, who is night elf, techs to chimeras. The towers seem to keep them at tier 1 while your team techs.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
If one gets frosties, taurens or any tier3 unit, or shams, it will be good because you will possess many of them before banshees die and if the kodos are in the front it may work.