U~A good strategy for a noob

Xodus_Wing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A good strategy for a noob

Ok, I'm not a noob to warcraft but to using undead... I usually use humans or night elves. I'm gunna try starting undead. Can anyone give me a good strategy I can use in 1v1 for undead

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ghouls + Crypt Fiends and dual auras if possible. Go Death Knight + Dreadlord with those and maybe a couple statues and you'll do fine for a while I think.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
forget ghouls and get aboms if you have time only use ghouls if your rushing. Also you can never go wrong with Necros with their skeletons you cant go wrong.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Get an army of maybe half ghouls and half abombs, since ghouls with duel aura and frenzy are great when the abombs take the damage away. Then build Gargoyles for extra AA. if you can spare it, banshees and a few necro. especialy versus a human, get banshee.

Rememebr unholy frenzy from the necros

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
that is called advertising. do not do it. be helpful, and not simply trying to get hits on your site.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Alwaysbe specific.
If vs undead -well i have no idea-the same like the opponent,
Vs human-DK,ghouls,banshees,fiends and necros(abomin. later)
VS elf-the same(you can try wyrms,gargoyles)
VS orc- many skeletons,some wagons or air cominations

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am not fan of spaming a website but it looks pretty good and helpful... It is prolly helpful to play the undead main game part. It will give you a feel for them, but hey i am olny guessing.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ever try just useing Banshees and some melee to back them up? Use the banshees AMS then take control of the enemies units its the best.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
depending, cause AMS can get pricey depending on the army, so you might not have enough for possesssion. add that with the cost of curse on autocast.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Then keep the banshees away till they have the mana and use them when they are ready.

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
Id say statues,fiends for aa,along with aboms.It would also be good to have some destroyers to take downcasters,because theyre really good at taking them down.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by urbanape
what are statues???
lol
Obsidian Statues are a unit available to the UD in TFT. In ROC these units are unavailable.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
And are very strong.You must always have obsidians.They help a lot.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, obsidian statues are a must. Not just because they provide healing/mana but because they can later be turned into destroyers, which can be used as anti-caster units.

Grimace

Member!
Reaction score
Ok ok ok, did u say they were strong??? They have the damage of like... a Flying Machine! - Which is sad, lol. But use them, for the healing and mana.

I suggest start with Ghoul, change to Fiends, then keep pumping, then when u got Tier 3, get Frosties. Might be a bit hard.

You could try the Necro one, just get GHouls or Aboms and Necro, raise skeletons wherever possible.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Um....you always need destoryers. No matter what you do in TFT you always should get obsidian statues and then morph 1 or 2 into destroyers. They have no attack but who careS? They own casters and if used correctly they can win you the game.

shadowknightz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
w
Statues and fiends owns everything
Add a crypt lord and a dread lord with infernal to soak up damage and u can beat any army :)

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Grimace, Statues and Destroyers are like Passive damagers..... They may not do much, but in the long term, hell are they good.