Reaction score
This guide is assuming that you're in:
-small maps
-decent micro, or nice one
-knows hotkeys
-knows abbreviations
-knows what you're doing!

Typical Orc build against NE!
-Gruntapult (prevented with harass and hero killage)
-Air (prevented with harass)
-Raiders (prevented with harass)

Ok, here we go!

1. 4 wisps into gold mine, 1 makes altar
2. Make 2 wisps from ToL
3. First wisp makes moon well
4. makes another wisp, send 2nd one to gold mine, rest to wood (make wisp until you get 17 food with hero, remember you lose 1 food whenever you create an ancients)
5. When you hit 100 wood, make hunter's hall
6. Make Demonhunter as hero, and when moonwell is complete, the wisp from moonwell scouts the map
7. You should have found/guessed where orc base is as DH comes out, now hero rush, creep jack them, mana burn, etc etc, make AoW (you should have 60 wood)
8. Make 2 moon wells when you get 80 wood, make sure you got 17 food including hero
9. When your aoW is complete, pump up huntress, 2 of them.
10. Is your DH hurt? if hes hurt badly, heal up at moon well, regroup with 2 huntress (make anothedr AoW) and go to Orc's base again, keep at harassing, try to kill the hero, I know its possible.
11. Keep on pumping huntress, until you ahve 6 of them, and save up wood.
12. Make more moonwell if needed (probly wont...) and upgrade to tier 2
13. Stay in front of orc's base, if they make any buildings, destroy it, try to kill hero hwne it comes out
14. Tier 2? If its tavern map, make DR, if not, go KOTG/warden (shadow strike) and make shop, and get potions
15. keep on pumping hunts, and glaive, on each AoW
16. Upgrade weapons
17. Are you still in their base? Good
18. Finish off, GG orc.

Huntress + Glaive guide, by N_, just make sure you get their beasteries and such, if they come trolls, its ok Hunts always > trolls.

K0Bi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow really nice, too bad im not elf..
can u do something for UD?...(Im UD)
UD.VS.ORC
im having hard time really....
ill appreciate it

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks good. It really owns grunts and trolls. I think kotg, as long as you can keep him alive is good with roots too. And I think ff-ing on hero from the beginning isn't the best. If he ffs my hero he loses more, I attack the units and without ff-ing on himt i see the hero has less than a half hp. Then I aim at him and gg.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i always own orc when im undead because when im undead and face orc they always gruntapult me so i have gotten to the point where i like using meatwagons and necros and gargoyles with a dread lord with vamp aura then carrion swarm then infernal.
i could post a build giude but i forgot how i used to do it.
BTW the nightelf layout DOES look pretty good... ive always thought elves from ANY game were awesome so maybe when i play again i will try that strat. its pretty easy to memorize.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Hm, I've been beating a lot of Night elfs lately with dual-barracks early, teching fast to raiders and berzerkers.. Usually they are either going for mass hunts, mass range, or heavy air, and I find this real effective against them. N_, what do you do when you see an orc player with 2 early rax? Because the number of grunts they will have makes them pretty competetive vs hunts early on, and with an armor upgrade it gets even worse, negeating a lot of the splash, and even 2 or 3 trolls can rip up hunts if protected well behind a big wall of grunts..

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I kill his farseer, keep on creep jacking, harassing

But, if I let them live for, even 2 min of the game, they'd pull gruntapult, I learned my lesson from going creeping for bit. Creepjack/harass is the way against orcs.

but the thing that scares me the most is raiders + Serpend wards + hex + wolves, not 2 rax

edit

and if you are fast teching, most likely, you wont have alot of grunts. You also have to remember that I'd be keepon pumping my hunts.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Hm again, I rarely lose my farseer even vs a warden user, and I never try and creep until tier 2 vs hunt rushers. And I dont tech too fast nowadays either.. Might make for an interesting game, sign up for the solo tourny if you havent already =P

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont use Warden sir, I use DH =/

I will, see how far I go :D

K0Bi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
vs orc im kinda doing this:
i try to harrass him first(most time succeeds)
i push him hard in his base , doesnt give him chance to creep well...
at the same time my fiends are creeping themselves...
then i go tier 2 , takes out another hero - building slaughter house and then when enough money i upgrade tier 3 for aboms.
it sometimes work sometime he reaches bloodlust then i lose...
dual barracks is freaking hard for me!!
sometime someone did vs me (when i did fiend start)
2 dual barracks and he pumped like crazy the trolls.....
i coudlnt pull off harrass cause he made 1 tower and got his peons to burrow....
then i have no chance vs those trolls.......
what can UD do vs 2 dual barracks?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
K0Bi said:
vs orc im kinda doing this:
i try to harrass him first(most time succeeds)
i push him hard in his base , doesnt give him chance to creep well...
at the same time my fiends are creeping themselves...
then i go tier 2 , takes out another hero - building slaughter house and then when enough money i upgrade tier 3 for aboms.
it sometimes work sometime he reaches bloodlust then i lose...
dual barracks is freaking hard for me!!
sometime someone did vs me (when i did fiend start)
2 dual barracks and he pumped like crazy the trolls.....
i coudlnt pull off harrass cause he made 1 tower and got his peons to burrow....
then i have no chance vs those trolls.......
what can UD do vs 2 dual barracks?
Meh try creating new thread? Since this thread is like NE vs Orc...

but yes, against orc, if you push them hard in beginning, and you succeed in it, you can practically call it a gg unless they pull something off.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
NE are easy to own with UD. (im UD). but thats not the point.
nice strat. only the orcs just arnt that weak. good ones wont fall prey to ur strat . they might start harrassing u and you know how strong orc heroes are.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Unless they go BM, there is no way they can beat the strat almost...

BM's windwalk > hunts.