Twlight Archon

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The deadly combination of power of protoss in the Templar caste. Able to merge their being together to form a powerful archon, both the High and Dark Templars sacrafice for the greater glory. In the spirit of the unification of these two branches, high templar and Dark Templar now may merge together to form an archon for themselves.

This unit looks hardcore.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
think it will have any spells?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
There is no indication it has any spells. But when you see these things attack marines, it ****ing rapes them. Looks so awesome.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
from the game screen shot they do have a shadow for some reason when they are light sources themselves :/. i think they still float

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
provide sauce please

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
While I understand nothing's finalized, yet, what's the point of having ht/ht, dt/dt, and ht/dt yielding the same unit?

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
It'd be interesting if each combo yielded different abilities for the same unit type. Like, the Twilight Archon will get one spell for HT/HT, a different spell for HT/DT, and a different one for DT/DT...that'd make for some interesting gameplay. Doubt it'll happen tho.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
That'd be cool, if it was like, different HP and Shields.
Like, HT/HT would be like a pure-"breed" and get stronger shields. And DT/DT would get kinda weak shields, but more HP, cause that would be a different pure-"breed". And a HT/DT combo would be the half-breed, getting something in the middle.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score