Tronga!!!

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
He is back now. Where in the world have you been?

kill_you

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i realy just hang out in specil intrest most the time... he dosnt go there that much...

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Actually it was only less than a month ago. Oh well he doesn't go to forum awards but I doubt that you don't know he's back.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
He can't, he is a fat lazy bastard, and we are mosquitoes, we fly and fly in the air. Muhahaha.
*pulls out bug spray*

COWER YOU MISERABLE MAGGOTS!!!

Originally posted by x42bn6
Less than a month? Let's see..... Oh, right. He must be busy though. He hasn't been posting much.
I've felt almost drained of my personality lately. Don't feel like I can be as crazy as I've seemed for the last (insert months on forums here) anymore so I'm trying to spare you all my dull thoughts and condense them into more quality posts...... yeah...

I'm also working on the new CS forums going up every chance I get, so free time is sort of at an all time low.

That and I'm usually going to sleep around 11am, waking up around 4-5pm and going from there.

I've managed to convince Sara I'm the Muffin King of Paraguay in my spare time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRONGA!!!!!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Meh, I've heard you get drunk with some french chicks some time ago. Ah well, I guess I'm hearing things.

Thanks for the happy bday, you are almost writing my name correct.

Oh, and btw, according to your signature, I want Theroy removed from your bedroom, mom.