"Trigger"

Ghetto_Fab

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alright, i have seen this on hardcore before, and it is when a zon shoots madd guided then suddenly opens tp / hostiles within a blink of an eye. Resulting the guided arrows to hit a hostiled player who is in the path way of guided.

I' ve posted this before but never got a real answer...

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13802

Basically I need to know, where do I Dl this module for d2hackit, and how do i use it?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
it's called tppk...u simply bind ".tppk go" to a button and then u aimlock the victim, fire 3-4 times and press the button

i THINK it's mewgood has got it...

X

xjMaN88lx

ahhh i hate trigger hack... my druid and barb were killed by it lol

and my barb just died 5 min agos

d2wizard

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the only thing that i see tppk usefull for is pking the other pkers(trigger hackers//fire sorces) and lets not for get the nexros with there bone spirit and pking the pplz that rip you off

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Trigger hack, I seen that before, I was lvl 32 exact and some lvl 99 zon hostiles me and owns me :( I worked hard on that lvl 32! Anyways, why would people want to duel with Hardkore characters???

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
tppk is @ http://www.403i.de/archiv/d2/tppk3.4.zip and i think that blizzard has built in a patch so theres a 5 second delay between sending the hostile packet and being hostiled, but im not sure, i just read it a few days ago but didnt have time to test it since i installed d2 today
a serverside patch btw

Ghetto_Fab

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I 'm not sure the hostile delay is kicked in yet. Anyways thanks korittke i downloaded it. and i'm reading the readme, it says this

2) Add "tppk" to the AutoLoad for D2HackIt! (IMPORTANT!! Explained later)

3) Shoot arrows and what not with the Aiming system provided and then quickly go on to step 4 before the arrows disappear.

4) Type ".tppk go" to go to town and hostile... binding this is also good

ok 3/4 seem easy, what does step 2 mean?
and secondly, It has this in readme also.

How do I use the autoaim?
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
1) First type ".tppk aimtoggle" to turn autoaim on.

2a) Then type ".tppk aim <person's name>" to aim at that person.

3) RIGHT-CLICK anywhere with any spell to automatically have it hit that person.

do i need the auto aim? can't mh just highlight the char? and do it that way?

o and star instead of typing .tppk go how do i bind it to a hotkey? / button on my keyboard?

BannedBirdHouse

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ghetto_Fab
I 'm not sure the hostile delay is kicked in yet. Anyways thanks korittke i downloaded it. and i'm reading the readme, it says this

2) Add "tppk" to the AutoLoad for D2HackIt! (IMPORTANT!! Explained later)

3) Shoot arrows and what not with the Aiming system provided and then quickly go on to step 4 before the arrows disappear.

4) Type ".tppk go" to go to town and hostile... binding this is also good

ok 3/4 seem easy, what does step 2 mean?
and secondly, It has this in readme also.

How do I use the autoaim?
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
1) First type ".tppk aimtoggle" to turn autoaim on.

2a) Then type ".tppk aim <person's name>" to aim at that person.

3) RIGHT-CLICK anywhere with any spell to automatically have it hit that person.

do i need the auto aim? can't mh just highlight the char? and do it that way?

o and star instead of typing .tppk go how do i bind it to a hotkey? / button on my keyboard?

2 means that you have to set it so when you load d2hackit it loads tppk. I don't think it is that important though.

The 5 seconds delay is for 1.10 I think.
I love tppk for one thing. When you are in a cow game and someone is pissing you off saying you can't kill him and shit cuz he is in the cow level I use tppk :D

Ghetto_Fab

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, yea.. i dl'd bind module it says in readme.

- 'Bind' Binds > to AimNext, < to AimPrevious, and BACKSPACE to Go. (Requires Bind.d2h)

that's the command... my friend told me u use > and < to toggle who you want to hostile, and press backspace to hostile them...for some reason it isn't saying anything when i type > or <

shako

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what are the chances on your char getting deleted when using this hack just twice or thrice?