Trang oul's for runes~!!! Help someone plz

wuv1004team

Member!
Reaction score
If i were to trade a trang oul (armor) for Tal, eth, Dol, Shael, Nef runes, Do you think anyone would do it??? Anyone please?

what would i have to trade for a trang oul's?
I have these 5runes and some perfect gems and a skull. Sorry to bother you guys.

wuv1004team

Member!
Reaction score
Trojanman, what would i need in order to trade for the Trang Oul's , any Ideas?? Thank you.

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
wuv1004team said:
If i were to trade a trang oul (armor) for Tal, eth, Dol, Shael, Nef runes, Do you think anyone would do it??? Anyone please?
It depends on who you are trading with. I once traded a trang armor for pul and io (on us east sc ladder). If you trade with a newbie then you might be able to do it. Make games like that say your trading Trang arm for cheap, some newb is bound to come trade with you.

Oh yes, Trang Armor is borders on completely worthless. imo its only worth cash. You might even get it for free.

wuv1004team

Member!
Reaction score
wow I see Induhvidual 1. I thought it was a good armor. Well, what would you recommend a lvl 66 on Nightmare to wear. Btw I'm a necro. (don't ask what kind). I maxed Teeth/ 6pts on Bone armor/ 3pt to bone wall/ maxed Bone spear and now omw to max bone spirit. No curses/3pts in blood golem / 6to Iron Golem.

bob-marley

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if your planning on making a trang oul necro...dont. there are bugs all over that set, dont even waste your time. your r/w goes down and your faster cast rate goes down. its a waste.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Trang Ouls Armor should be easy to get. What realm/ladder/non? If you're on West, and Non-ladder, I'll give you one for free. Otherwise, trade mid uniques for one if you have any.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
yea when u got fulll set on u turn into the vamp and as we all know vamps are very slow (retarded) just like in morrowind :D

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
wuv1004team said:
wow I see Induhvidual 1. I thought it was a good armor. Well, what would you recommend a lvl 66 on Nightmare to wear. Btw I'm a necro. (don't ask what kind). I maxed Teeth/ 6pts on Bone armor/ 3pt to bone wall/ maxed Bone spear and now omw to max bone spirit. No curses/3pts in blood golem / 6to Iron Golem.
Well Trang Set is pretty good for a summon nec, but i would prefer Enigma.

Looks like your trying to make some ummm...type of bone necro.
Well I would first use Skins of the Viper Magi at lower levels, then switch to Enigma (Breast or Dusk)

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Yea, ONLY GOOD FOR SUMMON NEC.

Personally, I think you could easily get those runes for it. It's not a TERRIBLE item, it's just not the greatest.

wuv1004team

Member!
Reaction score
thanks again guys~! I've read some posts on the enigma. Besides the runes and the order to put them in, what kind of an armor would i need? Do i need to get an armor(Unique) w/ 4 sockets?
thanks once again guys.. this forum is helping me a lot .

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Well you'll need these runes: Jah, Ith, Ber

And you need a 3 socketed NON MAGIC, NON RARE, NON SET, NON UNIQUE, NON CRAFTED ARMOR in other words a plain white colored item. You put the runes in it in this order:
1) Jah
2) Ith
3) Ber

But don't be expecting to get those runes for cheap. If you thought trang-ouls was good then you probably won't get Jah and Ber for a while. :/