"Trading Whites"

WingWongChong

Reaction score
Can your account get closed if you have whites? Like if you only traded for them can you get bannded? Because technically, you didn't make the items, they were just traded to you...

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
being banned for using whites is like being banned for having a dupe...it aint gunna happen.

hell...ppl use xpan items in classic all the time now, and thats FAR worse then using a white in xpan i believe...so ya.

for now ur safe...but if blizz gets pissed enough they can do whatever they want, so ya...at the moment u should be safe.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
They COULD close your account, but it isn't going to happen. Although, if the patch EVER comes out, they will be deleted.

FirebirdGM

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The_Immortal_King, why don't you actually read the post? It isn't about physically trading whites, it's about the possession of them.

Dumbass.

Stone Cold1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually yes, that was what I was wondering. I read a thread on how to make them but couldn't make heads or tails out of it.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Umm, thats a completely different type of white item.

These white items have "white" item names (normal item titles), even though they have modifiers. They were created in an item editor and imported into bnet during the bug.

the white items YOURE thinking of are the ones on open bnet where the items are physically turned white (they have the swordguard white code edited into them). You can easily turn them any color. For instance, if you code in the pus spitter codes, the item will turn green.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
The ones in this thread... killer mods for closed bnet.

The physically white ones... For some reason, people associate them with uber-hacked items, but the color really doesnt do anything to make it better...

Stone Cold1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
See that is probably where I am have the problem understanding because all I see is two red x's. But thanks for the help.