2. Run D2. Run d2hackit
3. In game type .load th2
4. Follow the rest of the instructions

Knucklez

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by a1steaksauce
well i wanna expliot this th so these are my accs i might be on......... honor_jagger a1steaksauce justatribute(<mostly this1) a2steaksauce sclorious thats west btw.east rarlya2steaksauce.... well this th would be the best idea in a game say brg new ao ith right.....i need a partener with a commonly needed godly item.i got sum lil things like unid travs....but i rather get a partener with a ith wep so it is more wanted.
A1, r u us-west? im looking for a partner

Radium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey Ultimate, I now love you. Me and my friend have scammed so many people now it's not even funny.

I now believe in love at first sight.

Radium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ultimate Empire
thx for sharing it with us. it has been stickied. it is a good idea. it works i bet too. this forum is called BNET Hacking, not BNET Scamming. now shut the hell up.
Ultimate, I agree, that follow hollow is a good scam method, but you don't think that tradehack is a scam method? You get and don't pay...

Ultimate Empire

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
at least it involves hacking

XShadowKnightX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this section is on bnet hacking so if u wanna post it ALL ABOUT HACKING only like 5 pplz in all the forums would know wut 2 do... we ust bnet hacking for the use n distrubtion of hacks/modules/trojans(lmao damn scams) scamming doesnt belong in here, its just a way to trick other pplz..

cky2k85

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Woah Woah Woah, Im a little new to the D2 hacking community, only been playing for about 3 months now. I run d2hackit and d2jsp loaders for botting. I have the files downloaded if anyone wants to explain for me what to do ill be glad to. Im on west under *cky2k85 . Thx.

cky2k85

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok... im not so n00bish anymore. If anyone wants to partner up my acct on west and east is posted above or if you want to hit me up on aim its in my profile.

cky2k85

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
YES

yes it still works. Just did 2 earlier today, kinda fun actually. especially when they try and nitpick you about hacking when they trade for hex's! rofl!

Keno

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
question

Easy Steps:
1.Player A, B, and C in the same game.
2.Player A enters tradescreen with C.
3.Player A types .th(2) set

4.Player A picks up an item FROM his INVENTORY and gets Connection Interrupted/Realm Down (this is OK!) <--- will this be the item that b will show to the victim ?

5.Player B enters trade screen with C.
6.Player C sees the item Player A used tradehack on(isthis the item that A did pickup before connection loss? ). C sees this in B's trade-window. B will not see this item in his trade-window.
7. Trade is accepted. C finds that the item in the trade-window wasn't real when he finds he doesn't have the item. Player B makes off with the loot.

that is the only thing i dont understand :/ hopefully someone to explain it to me ?

Ultimate Empire

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
yes. player c will see that same item in b's trade window automatically

Ultimate Empire

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
yes

cky2k85

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Been gettin kinda hard to do lately... i think people are catching on. But been gettin a few here and there.

GodlyGamr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
never tried th, so I have one question too. After A gets r/d, does C's trade window close, and then they open another one with B, or does C not know that they are now trading with B?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
We Need One That Lets You Pick Up More Than One Item...Therfore Allowing You To Recieve More ;)

Just MO