~Trade Accepter~ By Jimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is my version of an auto trade accept.
Dupe meph stones or scrolls and have people dl this and d2hackit.
Have them run this and go into trade and put items up.
Have them type .dupe5 dupe and it will invisibly accept trade.
Press check and enjoy.

BTW: Pyrokid made a trade force accepter awhile ago, this is just my version.

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
where is it?

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
posted it where.....

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
errr...

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What do you mean they have to type... dupe5? they have to do it? or do you? and what do you mean the check box goes invisble? or something? does thier check box accept? or is it yours...?

blackdraogn5515

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Are you serious? those where simple instructions lol. They have to run the program u go in trade with them, then they put their items that they think they are duping in teh trade screen. Then they type w/e the command he said and it makes them check the box but they dont see that they did check it. so they have all there items in the trade screen with there it checked green so then u just have to press it and u get there items.

Jim u should of just made the trigger version that all they gotta do is run teh program, put there items in the trade screen then u press accept and when they receive the packet of you checkign it it automatically checks it on theirs. Or is there even a trigger module out in 1.10 (the only hacks i use is maphack and bots now so i dunno)

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What is the chance on this to work... they will be so suspusious... been 2 hrs already i am still waiting :p dont know if this is going to work... but eh..

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its gona be damn near impossible to get anyone to download anything..... Any person with half a brain will say dont do it its a drop program !!!!!!!!!! It will drop ur items !!!! and anyone without half a brain probably doesnt have any items you want anyway....

Oh, and how you were talking about msd and resist dupe, they have been fixed i think. They changed the way the scroll + stone are given to players, so it says i cannot carry anymore rather than drop the item on the ground.

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
this module is just like pyrokid's dupetrade. it accepts tarde as soon as the person u r trading with checks the box, even if its just for a milisecond. thats how i lost my wf. although i was trying to scam by making people flash.
BTW: i wanted to make this, and i even said so in one of ur threads. u idea stealer :p j/k i couldnt have been botehred to make it anyways.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
yeah well its a d2hackit module...you'll need d2hi to test it (in sticky)...

Jim07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok people, This is my first module, I realize it isn't very good.
You can expect better things later on, believe me, lol.
-I guess I made the instructions newbieproof.

lexigirl

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by oneyedMan
Goodwork, should be added to the 1.10 sticky if it isnt already
you have GOT to be ****ing with me...
this program took next to no thought to make i could have made it in my spare time between game loading screens...

it does not force the person to trade when YOU load it, it forces them to trade when THEY load it, atm im working on a vb script that will maximize d2, drop their items and exit game just by VISITING my site...

tell me your joking pls

Status
Not open for further replies.