Tournament Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
WC3BF TOURNAMENT RULES: Solo tournament

Since some things are made the same way it is in wcreplays, I think that making the same type of tourney will be organized and we'll have enough people.
In order more members to take part, people who haven't regisetered yet in Battleforums can still go to our channel at the tournament time and date. However, those who do not belong to the forums and take part should know that such a toruney is a probation for them. This means if they enjoy playing it want to take part in another tourney of battleforums, should register first. After registering they will be noted to play in a 2nd, 3rd, 4th tourney etc. as they become a member.

Once you do this, all you have to do is to read a thread (usually stickied) about when a tourney is going to take place. As a member, here is what you should do:

1. Sign up by posting in a tourney thread that you will play or by just showing in the channel in time.
2. When you are in the channel at the tourney time, I will be there to set up the grid at the moment there are enough people (16 or 32). This is the number of players for our tournament.
3. Hacking is prohibited and people caught doing this will be banned not only for one but for the next tournaments.
4. For guests: whisper your loss to me. For members: save every replay when the tournament starts and when you see a stickied tournament thread in 'Replays and Screenshots'.
5. Map for first round must be Two Rivers. Map for second, third and final can be Twisted Meadows, Turtle Rock, Lost Temple, Plunder Isle, Gnoll Wood.

Details:
SERVER: Azeroth (US East), CHANNEL: Op Battleforums

Tourney start: N/A

Players for the next:
n/a

Status
Not open for further replies.