!!TOP PLAYERS!! zA.Phate, Fear, ETC!!

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
hahaha and i bet u talking shit will make them very happy. well in the channel netol i met a few "famous" or whatever u call them. Is not big fuss anyway they are players like any other.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Yeah, thats true Vbad, they boot up their comps just like the rest of us....

Dude, somehow i doubt Phate email'd you these replays, and i doubt even more you obs'd all these matches, so how about giving credit where its due? .warcraftreplays.com I assume, but you really should give credit if your postin other sites content here

and unless you got a real high level acct, youd get banned from zA's channel in a heartbeat dude....

edit: btw thats a kickin frontpage you got there Vbad

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well mebbe he is friends with some1 that high lvl i mean how hard can it be to get around and talk with them?. I got a friend that hangs around in wizz clan channel. and wizz dominates 2v2 and 3v3 at ladder. And i talked -cannot say we end up friends- with few of the In clan memberes(old tillerman clan)..and few others. If u don't asked them about all the garbage or start picking on them telling them they got no life and so on...u got a chance to have a normal convo.

And plus can u blame them? how would u feel if as soon as u went into a channel u start to get asked to AT and be dissed?

Just coz 60% of u guys cant get past lvl 9 is no reason to be nasty with some1 that does.

I dunno if u will get banned from their channel unless u get nasty. after all we all breathe the same air don't we?.

PS: thanks a lot bloodlust4life i worked hard for that front page to look like that ;).

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Yeah, its possible, and I havent been able to find those particular replays elsewhere, so *grrrrrrr* I apologize, from the bottom of my black, black heart. Damn, that hurts.

As far as goin on clan channels, I'm in a clan, so the only channel i spend time in now, is in my clan channel and our rival clans. I have been booted from a lot of clan channels for no real reason, some people get the hammer and start power tripping. I've also met some cool people in clan channels, but if you go in any clan channel, and start talking trash, or asking noob questions and such, for the most part your gone, unless they're especialy tolerant. One thing most Gosu clans are not, is especially tolerant towards newbie players

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
man..i talked with draven[cf] even e-mail him and he answered back...so they arent that! nasty. some are indeed stupid..i might say but it all depends.

I got the hammer also(me shaman) but i never booted pplz from the channel unless they being rude to me, other clan member..or other guest...and my friend iori boots if u ask him if he is a girl :D. He is a guy but he gets asked a lot if he is a girl so he is touchy :p.

inevitable i saw ur account..:p

Siphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
slashdot.org
He got them from ubergamerz.com. They post shit like that on there all the time under the download section. You can tell this guy didn't obs those matches. BTW, Phate isn't even that good-- his build sucks but his micro is insane. I know plenty that have beaten him, just not on the ladder.

Siphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
slashdot.org
Umm I could get their emails easy you moron. Half of them have their emails in their profiles and on ubergamerz. Why don't you stop triple posting noobie, it's annoying. Anyone can tell you're an idiot, just drop it. Someone close this thread