To wait or not to wait?

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
Should i wait for Half-Life 2 or buy the first one? because ive seen screens and it looks pretty cool... and also is it even worth buying?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Buy both. The first one was really only good for its mods such as CS and DOD, but still. It is a game definatly worth having.

And HL2 is definately a game made for HL vets...

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
ummm... well i wish i could buy them both along with WoW and all the other video games i want...

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
If HL2 gets delayed again Get HL. If not, HL2. Depends if you are patient really.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Well, your comment sounds as if you don't have the money to buy both...well...buy HL now...it's like 10 freaking dollars if you get Blue Shift...which you can still use that key for steam.

Then, when HL2 comes out in the next century, surely you will have the money for that one ;) Not to mention the skill and knowledge of the physics to kick all of those kids asses who didn't want to buy HL and just wait for HL2 ;)

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Valve (I think they are doing it) are making HL1, OF, BS, and CS on the new source engine. So if you want to play HL with decent graphics then I would suggest waiting till HL2 is released. If not just buy the platinum back.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Well I have conjured a soultion, go to a comp cafe and play CS. If you like it, get it. If you give a 7/10 or lower, wait.

xjMaN88lx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
half life 1 was a classic + it came with cs and dod as jd said..

half life 2 will b a legend