To my great sadness

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
It seems as though one of my counters has hit its mark.
Sorry to say though, Ghost is not out. :hbut
While this does not come to me as a big suprise, due to the fact that Blizzard made no annoucement of this, I'm sure all of the other "due dates" are only guessed as well.
But none the less! The count downs shall begin once more! :bouncy

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Eh, last timeI heard it would only get out in January the 1st. So, you can make your counter towards it.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
here's my prediction.. they will continue to say it's in production, and rumors will keep leaking that it will be out by some date, getting pushed further and further back.. then, 30 years from now, when they have entrapped the minds of 3 generations who have become obsessed over the release of this game, they finally give an official statement.. anyone who revolts in the name of Blizzard to hand them the reigns of global power will be rewarded with the release of the game after the war is over.. and so the bloodiest civil war ever recorded will ensue, taking place in every country around the world.. except luxembourg.. they dont play starcraft.. but when the nuclear armageddon in germany wipes out half the population, they are taken out anyways, so its all good.. then, Blizzard will begin rebuilding the remnants of the war torn wasteland as the survivors are given StarCraft Ghost.. Part 1.. which ends at a thrilling cliffhanger more captivating than that of BroodWar.. ensuring that the masses remain loyal to the new overseer of all things, Blizzard, who promises the final part upon a structure set up that will allow them to stay in power until the end of eternity.. you see, starcraft isnt a game.. it is their war plans in disguise.. so dont fall into their trap.. you must resist the ghost.. and just wait until it comes out to care about it.. lol

PauseBreak

Reaction score
omg, lol. Thats was interesing. lol

Trang, yeah, I have a few counters ready in my sig. lol
I'll start the next one soon. Once I bounce back from my disappointment. lol ;p

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i wonder how many sc fans forgotten about this game

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i forgot bout it till now. those asshole better give me a game. one or two delays is ACCEPTABLE if the games GREAT. but its been delayed for what, 2 years? this game better be worth my 50 goddamn dollars.

no it better be worth much more than 50 dollars. i expect a godly game with all this delay bull.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
i just read that thing about how you made that kid break down when he stole a cd key.. that was about the most entertaining thing i've read in a while, lol :hop

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Thanks, I thought I retold my experience pretty well there. lol

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
amrtin77 said:
no it better be worth much more than 50 dollars. i expect a godly game with all this delay bull.
they might throw in sumthing extra to bettter the deal like idk a free cd?

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
CerebralChain said:
They better sell the game cheap for making us wait this long.
Yea right... keep dreaming. Their gonna charge just as much if not more for the game... And most likely have some collectors edition too.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
yea when they build anticipation the way they are, it means people will pay more, so they'd be stupid to release it cheap.. you'll buy it no matter what it costs, and you know it :p

Sakuhta

Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
Eh, last timeI heard it would only get out in January the 1st. So, you can make your counter towards it.
Do you mean the 1st of 2006? I'm going to die ~.~

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Megendo said:
Do you mean the 1st of 2006? I'm going to die ~.~
oh u can wait u waited this long

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
My concept is to figure it's the 1st of 2020.. actually, set that date back further. Knowing Blizzard, you'd still end up disappointed.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
-Azrael666- said:
here's my prediction.. they will continue to say it's in production, and rumors will keep leaking that it will be out by some date, getting pushed further and further back.. then, 30 years from now, when they have entrapped the minds of 3 generations who have become obsessed over the release of this game, they finally give an official statement.. anyone who revolts in the name of Blizzard to hand them the reigns of global power will be rewarded with the release of the game after the war is over.. and so the bloodiest civil war ever recorded will ensue, taking place in every country around the world.. except luxembourg.. they dont play starcraft.. but when the nuclear armageddon in germany wipes out half the population, they are taken out anyways, so its all good.. then, Blizzard will begin rebuilding the remnants of the war torn wasteland as the survivors are given StarCraft Ghost.. Part 1.. which ends at a thrilling cliffhanger more captivating than that of BroodWar.. ensuring that the masses remain loyal to the new overseer of all things, Blizzard, who promises the final part upon a structure set up that will allow them to stay in power until the end of eternity.. you see, starcraft isnt a game.. it is their war plans in disguise.. so dont fall into their trap.. you must resist the ghost.. and just wait until it comes out to care about it.. lol
Waiting for orders captain@!@
That would be pretty funny, I'd like to see that, but I wouldnt fight a war for SC:G, i would for SC2 tho. SC2 will pwn SC:G :ufo

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
The only good thing, is that it will be, a well done game, shouldn't have a whole...wait nevermind, we're talking about blizzard here. My bad, i thought i was talking about a real company.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
-Louis- said:
The only good thing, is that it will be, a well done game, shouldn't have a whole...wait nevermind, we're talking about blizzard here. My bad, i thought i was talking about a real company.
:angry

Yeah, they aren't making games like effing pokemon like all the games for gamecube are