To all the gay battleforums members

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im not saying any names but everyone is bitching to me oh well is it to tough to do the clan no its not to tough no1 wants m,e to ****en lead is it my fault so im handing it off tro zaku i quote fro somebody i dont have faith in ur abilities well how the **** do u know my abilities when uve never seen me lead so all the fags on battleforums go grow some dicks and stop whining like little girls

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warg
Im not saying any names but everyone is bitching to me oh well is it to tough to do the clan no its not to tough no1 wants m,e to ****en lead is it my fault so im handing it off tro zaku i quote fro somebody i dont have faith in ur abilities well how the **** do u know my abilities when uve never seen me lead so all the fags on battleforums go grow some dicks and stop whining like little girls
Did Warg forget to take his medication? :p

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I think so, I think he also forgets there is a difference between the war3 general discussion and the asylum.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Maybe the problem that people have with you as a leader is that you are never on, and if you are, you aren't on the clan leader name (Modus)

At least I haven't seen you on, on that name, since the clan was created anyways... in my eyes, that's more than enough justification for them not to have faith in you... too bad you handed it to zaku... did you ask him if he even wants that position? He's going on vacation for a week... although, that week of non-work I guess would represent the previous regime of the clan... I think I could put up with it for another week.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheSummit
haha wait till I own j00z online. Imma give you some cracked up Nightelf action and send my troops to destroy your base. wßßt I have absoultly no idea what I'm talking about.
I would like to see you try and beat me.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I'de be able to beat you pan.

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warg
Im not saying any names but everyone is bitching to me oh well is it to tough to do the clan no its not to tough no1 wants m,e to ****en lead is it my fault so im handing it off tro zaku i quote fro somebody i dont have faith in ur abilities well how the **** do u know my abilities when uve never seen me lead so all the fags on battleforums go grow some dicks and stop whining like little girls like me
I think that means Warg's a transvestite

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
Yeha i got lost in the beginning when he said he was gay and he had no dick ;D

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by Pan
Is that a challenge I hear?
Lets do it up. PM me with where to meet you and what not.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
TEHSUMMIT I WILL BE ON UR TEAM WE WILL PWN. I NEVER PLAYED WC3 BUT I OWN.. I SAW SOMEONE PLAY AND I OWN NOW,.. .... lol

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
[Try saying you will start your 5 peons to make a alter then a farm, then start mineing with them, use your MH to go find then, and Flame Strike their miners. They = GG