**** this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The mods suck that are currently added, and adding more will do little, because people suck. compared to me.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Pan is 1337, no denying that. I'm going to post my day to make LB feel better, since he's been obsessed with what I did on Easter and even copied my post history for the last 24 hours.

I got off to go to sleep at 2:12 AM. I woke up at 7 in the morning and worked out until after 9, then worked on a map for Cort while messaging JD about being a Pagan (lol :p). I showed up here around 11 AM. I stayed on for about half an hour, until 11:23, when I got really into one of the phone conversation I had been having and went outside to talk. I made one post, left, helped make the Easter dinner I wasn't going to eat, played with Cort on SC, and downloaded some music. I came back, made one post, and left for another half an hour. I came back, was on for 15 minutes while talking to people, then left for roughly another hour and a half. It was then 3:49, and I came back to the computer to work on Cort's map, talk to people on AIM and on the phone, and check back here. For the two hours I was doing these things, I posted an average of 1 post per 15 minutes. I then left for another two hours, came back to post once, and left for another half an hour. In that time I got a call from a friend telling me to come with a bunch of my friend to do something, so I said ok and they came to get me. I posted 4 times over the next half an hour, until they arrived, still talking to friends on AIM and doing map work. I left at 8:50, went out with them, rented a cool movie, went back to one of their houses, watched it, they all fell asleep at about one, and I'm not tired, so I came here, typing from their computer presently.

I should make a sexy livejournal. Or not.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
-Azrael666- said:
Pan is 1337, no denying that. I'm going to post my day to make LB feel better, since he's been obsessed with what I did on Easter and even copied my post history for the last 24 hours.

I got off to go to sleep at 2:12 AM. I woke up at 7 in the morning and worked out until after 9, then worked on a map for Cort while messaging JD about being a Pagan (lol :p). I showed up here around 11 AM. I stayed on for about half an hour, until 11:23, when I got really into one of the phone conversation I had been having and went outside to talk. I made one post, left, helped make the Easter dinner I wasn't going to eat, played with Cort on SC, and downloaded some music. I came back, made one post, and left for another half an hour. I came back, was on for 15 minutes while talking to people, then left for roughly another hour and a half. It was then 3:49, and I came back to the computer to work on Cort's map, talk to people on AIM and on the phone, and check back here. For the two hours I was doing these things, I posted an average of 1 post per 15 minutes. I then left for another two hours, came back to post once, and left for another half an hour. In that time I got a call from a friend telling me to come with a bunch of my friend to do something, so I said ok and they came to get me. I posted 4 times over the next half an hour, until they arrived, still talking to friends on AIM and doing map work. I left at 8:50, went out with them, rented a cool movie, went back to one of their houses, watched it, they all fell asleep at about one, and I'm not tired, so I came here, typing from their computer presently.

I should make a sexy livejournal. Or not.
too long didn't read/ care enough to bother reading.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
It's not really well written either, very muddled, although accurate. I didn't take much time to write it. LB is the only one who'll care enough to read it, and I figured if I finally told him what I did yesterday, he'd come back so I can be further amused by him.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
-Azrael666- said:
It's not really well written either, very muddled, although accurate. I didn't take much time to write it. LB is the only one who'll care enough to read it, and I figured if I finally told him what I did yesterday, he'd come back so I can be further amused by him.
He's not really leaving, it is a joke thread. he even PM me to play along with him :)

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Damn it *puts party favors away*

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Even though I hoped otherwise, I figured he wouldn't leave. He acts like these forums are his life, so leaving wouldn't be an option. I thought he might go invisible and stop posting though, which would be just as beneficial to the community as a whole.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
I know, I'm definately so cool. Baby.
well im off for the night. 3 am is late. had fun wit all u guys, i would like to shout out to all my homies.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
dont think he can unless its major :p
and i bet he is sleeping

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
why should this be voided... it seems like a very deep discussion of the probablity of the forums.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
See you LB. I tried to be as nice to you as I could despite some questionable things. I wish people didn't have to leave forums because they're hurt or feel disrespected, but I guess it happens. See you. You might be back sooner than you think.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Yeah like later today.

Zerglite

Reaction score
panitude?.......

wtf?

just call him pan...

or pancake

Status