Thinking of quitting

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been 60 for abit now and feel that I have been just wasting my time playing at 60.

Within the past 10 hours of me playing at 60 I have accomplished absolutely nothing.... with people dropping out of groups for scholo, UBRS, Strat, LBRS I feel like I could be doing better things with my time like studying for my GED... go figure.

But basically I am asking if end game play is worth it?

I know within a month or 2 WoW:BC will be coming out but.... i don't really care.

LS[ZeRG]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
WoW is a wastefull game. Not worth the time people put into it...you get addicted and you dont want to get out. Play a diffrent less time demanding game.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Its only worth it if you get into a good end game guild. I made great friends and sometimes I log on just to talk to them

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
you gotta get in a guild that runs things instead of relying on pugs. look around for guilds that are recruiting. if you can't find a guild there's not much you can do besides trying to get pugs to work out.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Just quit. If you think of quitting, do it. If not, you are only kidding yourself.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Honestly just find a good guild. Check out your servers forum on WoW and look for a PvE progression thread. See which guilds for your faction are at the top for most of the shit and then contact their leaders about applying.

Otherwise you can just reroll or change factions and reroll. A whole new world of playing on a different class/race/faction. Especially going from cloth to mail or plate and vice versa.

CMNeir

Member!
Reaction score
RyanXWing said:
Its only worth it if you get into a good end game guild. I made great friends and sometimes I log on just to talk to them
Yea, that is what i have been doing lately, it is starting to get old, but i get on to hang out with the friends ive made on my server.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
So..did you find a guild? >_>

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been in a the guild I'm in now for quite some time now, they run ZG, MC, AQ20 all that good shit.

I like to grind and quest alot but I'm not one for instances. They take too long and usually I get nothing out of them.

And to LS zerg... I really have nothing to demand my time. All my time is wasted through one thing or the other. Its just that I would rather not go halfway through scholo or UBRS tasting a new set item and either not get it, it happens, or having something quit the group, Unacceptable.

The only thing I can see is changing char types. I have a 23 warrior going for me and hopefully that will change my views. Everyone needs a tank so it might get good.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Well if you're not one for instancing, then do PvP. If you don't like that either then I don't see why you play WoW to begin with.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Static said:
The only thing I can see is changing char types. I have a 23 warrior going for me and hopefully that will change my views. Everyone needs a tank so it might get good.
That's what i did. I made a Warrior, thoroughly enjoying him at the moment. It's fun to tank, rather than sit around and heal all the time.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I hear Warriors are hard to play and be good at the same time. Is this true?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well i can't answer that question. I haven't PvPed yet and i've only done RFC/WC/SFK once each. Still only Lv24.

What do you mean by 'and be good'?

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
Static said:
I've been 60 for abit now and feel that I have been just wasting my time playing at 60.

Within the past 10 hours of me playing at 60 I have accomplished absolutely nothing.... with people dropping out of groups for scholo, UBRS, Strat, LBRS I feel like I could be doing better things with my time like studying for my GED... go figure.

But basically I am asking if end game play is worth it?

I know within a month or 2 WoW:BC will be coming out but.... i don't really care.
expansion?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
Well i can't answer that question. I haven't PvPed yet and i've only done RFC/WC/SFK once each. Still only Lv24.

What do you mean by 'and be good'?
Well having to switch between attack, defensive, and berserker stance at the right times to pull off the right combinations of moves requires skill I've heard. Similar to playing a druid..knowing when to be in what form for what skills.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Resilian said:
Well having to switch between attack, defensive, and berserker stance at the right times to pull off the right combinations of moves requires skill I've heard. Similar to playing a druid..knowing when to be in what form for what skills.
I understand now. But then you'll need points in Tactical Mastery unless you like wasting rage. I'm still learning when to change stances for different situations.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
I cant quit (too hard) but i sure hell can controll it, if i dont want to play for the day i dont and if i wanna play i do.