Think its a maphacker?

Troa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TFT-1.16

i was playing this guy, i'm pretty sure this was a maphacker what do u think? I was attacking his base and the guy already had his militia rdy for me and everytime i would go and creep he would attack my base. I just stopped trying cuz it pissed me off.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a complete dick, not to mention he never scouted and knew where your base was. Would you like to report him to Blizzard, or should I? :)

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Well I run a hack site with Forged. And from knowledge gathered by intellegence hacks@blizzard.com is bs and they don't watch replays the mass ban will come and he will be banend but a report will do nothing.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sakuhta
Wow, what a complete dick, not to mention he never scouted and knew where your base was. Would you like to report him to Blizzard, or should I? :)
He wouldn't have to scout, blue did a nice job for him. First it was obvious which side he was coming from with his wisp and then his archers and DH.

as for militia, there are cases of militia creeping, but in this case it looks like he did it specificly for u

Troa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah some1 report him

aphextwin

Reaction score
u report him...... u want him banned :(

anyways who cares, its just a game... not really important

Troa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
eh w/e they wont ban him, blizzard wont even look at it anyway, i already reported him but doubt they will do anything

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
Well I run a hack site with Forged. And from knowledge gathered by intellegence hacks@blizzard.com is bs and they don't watch replays the mass ban will come and he will be banend but a report will do nothing.
lol, read their reporting rules, they specifically say that if you only attach a replay it will be disregarded. They want screenshots, username, description and reasoning(very specific) AND the replay.