Things you dont like in tft

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
First I will start that there are so many changes that some of them the tft is harder game.

I like tft as a whole VERY VERY VERY much.More than roc.
BUT:

On tft I made a game vs undead (normal)-it made wyrms and gargs,aboms while I had 2 heroes,footmen,riflemen ,priests and spell brkrs.
I have defeated undead normal comp many many times on roc-it even makes the game boring.
I was shocked -I was defeated.
Another game-vs undead easy-I was defeated again with wyrms and gargs that I couldnt stop with flying machines.

And what is the reason for all this?-The low costs of all units.The computer is playing like a cheater.

Can you think of other changes that made you lose using the same strats like in roc.Post all the bad changes here

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Overall, that the newb players from RoC would waste their time and money to go on to TFT. Worst than being bad is being dumb or can't micro. Having more units than the enemy and they flamestrike your allies who don't move is so annoying.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Bad changes...hmmm, I don't see any.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
probably lower the wood cost so i could pull of my uber-ROc undead tech and pwn everyone with ghouls and statues in 4 minutes of the games begining.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
probably lower the wood cost so i could pull of my uber-ROc undead tech and pwn everyone with ghouls and statues in 4 minutes of the games begining.
The only problem with that is it is a balance issue pan....lol. I think the amount of wood needed is a good amount.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
What i want to say is that ther's nothing worse than the low costs-indeed you make more units,the computer now makes fast air development that I cant stop although im very good with humans.
What a shame-to be defeated by normal or easy

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
i dont think the cost matters, they prolly just tweaked the AI.
if you use the WE, you can actually make your own AI, decide what units it masses and such. I bet it got a major upgrade in TfT

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I don't play against AI since they are stupid. You are better off playing a person since they will change midgame what they are building to surprise you. Humans are more sporatic while computers are just stagnant.

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
i luv it overall! but there are really 2 things which bug me.

the cooldown... i admit there needs to be one but i dont think that it should be so long for an item like a potion because it costs 150 gold so i think it would still be balanced if it was like a cooldown of 4

and then the exp nuke if you get more than one hero... you gain like 30% less exp just because you have 3 heros (thats 30% more than just dividing it by 3 for each hero)

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Slow is still crazy as hell, so I thik that needs to be nerfed... Friggin Faerie dragons are overpowered... blasting casters apart, and they splash the damage thy do to casters! Pisses me off!!!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Oh, I know one balance issue that irks me. Chims need to be nerfed bad. They have too much splash damage and way to much range when attacking buildings. An army of Dryads + Chims is almost unbeatable.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Wyverns. **** man, wyverns are like a ****ing counter to gargs. think about it, they do piercing damage. gargs have unarmored taking extra from them. it is impossible.

fiends don't fair well either against them.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
wyverns, batriders, wind riders, flying machines, gargoyles, hippogryphs, hippogryph riders do not do magic damage.

gargs should take down wyverns, but wyverns that focus fire take them down to fast.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
wyverns, batriders, wind riders, flying machines, gargoyles, hippogryphs, hippogryph riders do not do magic damage.

gargs should take down wyverns, but wyverns that focus fire take them down to fast.
I agree with ya pan. Wyverns are hard to counter. The only thing I can think of is frosties. They have a magic attack that should do more against air. However their slow attack speed is kind of a handicap. If you use Unholy Frenzy on the Frosties it will help quite a bit.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I personally was shocked at how much they buffed the AI. First game i played lastnight, I had a normal AI for an ally, and that sucked. Everytime I got in trouble with creeps(even though i could handle them), he came running, resulting in his Hero never getting past level 2. That pissed me off so much. But I like now that the comp builds much faster, and wastes no time getting to air. They can really multi-task now! I was hero dueling with my BM and Pally, versus his Pally and BM. I managed to beat them, only to be swarmed by a Gryphon Brigade 2 minutes later.

Now I have to have an Insane ally comp to even do good agienst them.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
So can you defeat a normal com or easy because it seems that 3 months without playing and now that i have to get used to all the new things in tft-this all makes me weaker than I used to be.
So you had an ally player or comp?And what were your oppon.-comp or player?