Things u would like to see on StarCraft2

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok-i think the StarCraft2 (not ghost) should have it own custom editor feature like the one hosted in Warcraft3-wouldnt it be cool to have wraiths with Yamato gun and marines with cloak and a battle cruiser with lock down afterburner(a beta skill used for the valks which allowed for quick hit and run air attacks) AND cloak? think! a cloak BC rushes to ur base yamatos a missle turret and MAYBE even decide to drope a nuke on ur base! imagine a BC with NUKE! i also would liketo see another race. a race more like the terran-but their main unit should be like a Gunblader-a low-average ranged attack and a great melee attack. a new templar that can create barriers sothat melle units cant reach ranged units and can merge intoa new archon that can sast somin like nova-damages ALL nearby units...maybe get more units for the previous races. like a defender for the terran-a unit who has HIGH health and armor and has a move that forces all units to attack it. the Protoss could get a shadow assassin-a unit that can cloak itself(no perm cloak) and could sneak in and cast a spell that instantly kills ONE biological unit(would suck in campaign for ur heros!)hey-a building to revive dead heros* and the zerg could have a voivod(vampire like being)-a unitr that can drain hp with every attack-zerg has 15 attack and enemy has 4 armor-unit takes 11 damage and restores 5 hp-get it?

a new starcraft should still have a WHOLE new race -here is a start-

Terran Outcasts

Theif-hp-30
attack-melee 5
armor-1
abilities-n/a
(basically a zergling typeunit)

GunBlader-hp-60
attack-ranged/3 melee 15
armor-2
abilities-n/a

Marauder(beta name for marines)hp50
attack-ranged/10
armor-0
abilities-grenade-damages units-random throw direction

Shadow Blade Assassin-hp75
attack-melee/35
armor-o
abilities-cloak

Mech Gundam
(fly mode)
hp-120
armor-3
attack-ranged(air only)25
abilities-Halo Fire-similir to Valks reg attack but a little stronger(built like interceptors or scarabs)

Mech Gundam
(ground mode)
hp-120
armor-5
attack-ranged 50(low range low attack rate small splash)
abilities-Omega Beam(one time use per Mech like Vulture spider mines-needs to be researched) deals damage to ALL units in a straight line

Constrctor(builder/gatherer)
stats based on reg SCV

Gunship
hp-150
attack-ranged/75
armor-10
abilities-n/a

post ur own set and we will vote on whose is the best

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Pheonix-II PX-43

H/P 800
Atk- 70
Air atk- 100
Armor-10
Mana-300
Speed-Very Slow

Abilities-
Buster Cannon, Mana coast 150, Dmg 900- a Yomta cannon with spalsh

Sheild Matrix-Mana Cost 50 to activate, 2 per second if in use, a energy Sheild that reduces dmg by 5

Launch "Dummies"- Manna cost none, 3 per ship-luanches dummies of the ship last for a minute

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this isnt EXACTLY a wrong forum..the forum is StarCRaft information and discussion for blizzard-that is what this is-im trying to get a few ideas into their head.

HEY-wing zero-nice chip-for dummies do umean to use them as FLARES?

trollwarlord2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont have satcraft , but why not try remaking a huntress from warcraft :p

aphextwin

Reaction score
hmm i would like to see more nudity in sc2 :p or actually more movies....... like original sc...........................

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
I want to see trench warfare, like have the ablitly to have a scv make a long area of land a trench and any infantry in it recieves bonus's like increase range, but also have the ability to build add ons to the trench like a heavy machine gun nest or anti aircraft gun

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Trench warfare is boring. I would rather have it be like the original SC, except faster.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by korn

HEY-wing zero-nice chip-for dummies do umean to use them as FLARES?
no there just floating fakes that dont do anything

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Trench Warfare rocks! Imagine ordering your marines to go over the top and watching them get slaughtered by 1000's of rounds :D

I'd like to see the ability to build an unlimited amount of units and nicer graphics, and of course more unit. Maybe something like a RTS + FPS, where you get to build your units and control them, although it might be cumbersome.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Second Hand Death
Trench Warfare rocks! Imagine ordering your marines to go over the top and watching them get slaughtered by 1000's of rounds :D

I'd like to see the ability to build an unlimited amount of units and nicer graphics, and of course more unit. Maybe something like a RTS + FPS, where you get to build your units and control them, although it might be cumbersome.
Trench warfare would make this game more of a defensive game than it already is. Defensive games are boring. It is more fun when you are constantly attacking.

Biske

Reaction score
Stationary machine guns..hell ya....weather compications. Like, real time weather and stuff, and when it rains, it bounces off armor and shit of the like. and, tanks get bad traction in snow, so they're easier to kill, marines get diseases, so they die themselves...well, make it more realistic, but make it so you can have the option to turn them off.

Maybe the ability like Savage had. Command your army, or switch roles and control a marine for a few moments, then a tank, or a BC, then back to commander. That would be totally kickass

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
These are all good ideas (except the huntress)-keep it up! i would like for someone to create their own race like i did in the first post. Another thing that I would think would be cool-being able to camaflouge urself-and actually have heros that can be leveled up and put upgrades into their special abilities. Maybe even have spies for each race and be able to do espionage and stuff like that.

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, they better make a new race when they ever come out with Starcraft 2. If they don't, I'll kill them, but thinking about it, it's going to take forever for them to get it done so I'm thinking it will not be coming out for a long time.

C

crazybob

I would love a starcaft2

Remember in Broodwar when Duran created the hybrid between a zerg and protoss in the campaign? WEll the new race would have to be that. I have a picture in my mind that loks pretty cool. Here are some units i though up:

ummm...ill post agin

Reaction score
Starcraft has been declared a dead game, that means further work to the syntax has stopped, which means no starcraft 2, I was heavily dissapointed. But i could try modifying starcraft to accept a few new buildings and units! With some help, im not perfect though, I could give you guys a taste of a new starcraft! It will start out with a ton of flaws but over time it will be in working condition! I already have cloaked overlords! It took me 3 months!

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cloaked..overlords? wtf? they need a new campaign editor that u can download at least-one like wc3. what wouldnt be cool about wraiths with yamato gun or battlecruisers with cloak or nuke? firebats with cloak. marines, ZERGLING with cloak and stimpack! but with a stim they would die within a few hits if a detector was around..but GREAT rushing units! maybe even a way to upgrade devourer speed.

in reply to earlier post, what hybrid mix? im..not real sure what u are talking about.

FF-7-Vincent

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What would be a good story is the xel'nagi is trying to return, humans are trying to take back the terren, while the zerg are trying to breed new and better units and some how all this gets together