They should make gold worth something

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying this simply pertains to JUST d3 but even a new patch, they should really consider making gold worth more.

from my understanding, mmos' currency is usually gold while gold in d2 is crap

i think they should really jack the prices of useful items such as potions

ie

minor healing potion=3k gold a piece in hell difficulty
super healing potion=10k gold a piece

town portal=15k gold a piece
town portal tome=5 k gold

and the rest of the items from the vendors

like those lame items that you can't afford shold be sold for 100 gold or something cuz at higher levels you wouldn't be using that crap anyways and when you can afford them, they are useless already

and for act 5 hell, perhaps cap the gold drop from all monsters to 15 gold
of course, superuniques, uniques, bosses are a different matter

perhaps bosses are 10x15=150 gold (this is without the enhancements, ie from chanceguards)

make all normal items worthless in gold unless with specifications, as in sockets, added skills etc.

unique items shold be sold for more than "35k gold" which is lame, cuz some useless normal items are worth more in gold than unique items.

alrite i guess, discuss.
increase the value of gold, good idea bad idea? why?

Pat420

Member!
Reaction score
nah... they should sell low runes for a high price.. el eld for like 10k each... so people would buy them and transmute to get better runes... dont u think?

Storm#2

Member!
Reaction score
Nah, most games like runescape and WoW and stuff the gold is what you need but its nice to have a change for one :D

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I don't think it's a good idea, I mean gold drops everywhere :-/. How would you repair your shaz? How many countess runs would it take to get 15k gold? :X.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Okay, what the hell have you been smoking? Dude, this is a very bad idea, especially for Closed B.net where everyone is broke. I dont want to have to scavenge for gold to buy a freaking TP. IF they did this, it would kill Diablo. People dont want to be running around for gold and stuff, they want to play the damn game.

sTz

Member!
Reaction score
Idea = Crap

I dont want diablo turn out like guildwars.. u got gold = you god

Gold should be the way it is now.

gundam501

Member!
Reaction score
lmao did u say 15k for a tp? k most of the ppl i know in hell who are baaling are broke as shit! now u want them to pay 15k just for a tp? like seriously guy i shouldnt be flaming this much but try and get more realistic ppl like gold the way it is useless trading for items is working fine and making a minor hp pot 1k? ....... need i say more?

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
keep prices the same, decrease the amount of items that sell for 35k, decrease gold drops like crazy, and make +money dropped items godly as shit.

Aeromath

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Darkchivalry.com
LEAVE IT ALONE I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAWR.......damn you......Game.......RUINERS????!!!!
hell........****ing........no.........
game is fine as is......with currency and such........
gold is fine........
tp's are fine..........
drops r fine............omfg........omfgdpssbpmn..........

L

Laharl

I think they should do what they did for nez mod; gold drops are the same but everything sells for less.

termi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok how bout taking out the fking stamina?! stamina is good for nothing and so are the potions. not to mention at low lvl's it can be fking frustrating.

L

Laharl

How about making it drain QUICKER? That way people will actually use the stamina.

Counteract by making chars run faster.