The Ultimate Champion Game

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I AM THE ULTIMATE CHAMPION!

for now.. the way it works is someone challenges the champion to an online game somewhere. It can be any online game where you face-off with another person, like Chess, Checkers, Backgammon.. but it has to be a decent game at a decent site. No non-graphic games, or any stupid BS. You know what I mean. Challenges that don't meet this requirement will be void.

If the champion beats you, you cannot challenge them at anything again until someone else steals the title from them. If someone else beats them, and then they reclaim the title, you can challenge them again.

So challenge me to something and whoever wins will be the new champion! >:O

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Yes. It has to be on a free gaming website that anyone can play at.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
It's a challenge thread.. I have the title of Ultimate Champion until someone beats me in something. I made no assertions or stated any facts that could be considered lies. So I don't know what your problem is.

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Azrael666- said:
I AM THE ULTIMATE CHAMPION!

for now.. the way it works is someone challenges the champion to an online game somewhere. It can be any online game where you face-off with another person, like Chess, Checkers, Backgammon.. but it has to be a decent game at a decent site. No non-graphic games, or any stupid BS. You know what I mean. Challenges that don't meet this requirement will be void.

If the champion beats you, you cannot challenge them at anything again until someone else steals the title from them. If someone else beats them, and then they reclaim the title, you can challenge them again.

So challenge me to something and whoever wins will be the new champion! >:O
first line, "I AM THE ULTIMATE CHAMPION!"=lie

you cannot be champion unless you have won in a competition, thus making your statement a lie

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I said "for now" afterwards.. but fine, if I have to be grammaticly correct for you to stop..

I AM THE ULTIMATE CHAMPION if I beat the first person who challenges me, otherwise they will be.. until that point no one has the title.

There you go.