• Not that great, i prefer the others

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Complete crap

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Undead, are the coolest, strongest, most magical, and obviously the best race. PPL on Bnet don't seem to have as much of an interest in the undead, but more into elves and orcs. If u must know, undead have the best heros and units. Their spell caster are extremely unique and are almost never disregarded. They have the zergling type ghoul, which eats the very corpse of their enemys. Ghouls learn to go into a frenzy, increasing their killing efficiantly, and can rush a NE player quickly. They have the Necromancer, that with every fallen corpse a new soldier appears. They have the horrifying banshees who curse the living, protect the allys from magic and permanently force their way into the bodies of enemy soldiers. The Crypt fiend pulls units from the sky and allows meele ground units rip those air borne creatures to shreds. The gargoyle can be an unexpected aerial assult of claws, or even a simple attack against land based creatures. The meat wagon hurls the corpses of humans and elves alike, holds corpses for other uses, and spreads a poison gas with every attack. The forifying 'Abombination, the power of the undead lies here, that which rivals a knight and defeats the Druid of Claws. The abombination poisons its enemys with every attack. Finaly, the bones of dragons are reanimated as Frost Wyrms. Though expensive, the huge blast of ice stops unit prduction, and attacks from a tower or building.

The heros for the undead are like none other. Think about the Dreadlord. With a lv 3 sleep, you can take the enemy hero out of the battle for several seconds. With his aura, Meele units gain health from each attack. The infernals drops from the sky stunning a group of units, along with summoning the greatst of all feared summonds. The DeathNight who is a corrupted Paladin, have the Death coil which can sap the life out of enemys, or give their allies a fighting edfe. The unholy Aura gives added protection, while his ultimate rases an enemy and an ally for him. The lich, who are the twisted souls of the dark Orc warlocks who followed Ner'Zul to their damnation, have a great power also. Frost armor gives an added 5 armor, and damages meele units. Frost Nova affects a large group of units, slowing their units and dealing around 50 damage. Death and decay make the lich a walking nuke. a simple spell, and an entire towns defense can be blown to the ground. In one cycle, an orcs Great hall falls before the power of the lich.

So who likes my description of an undead army? Better yet, who likes the undead? every race has their own addvantage and disadvantage and the undead are no different. The undead are a walking reanimation of all the races, ready to strike the corruption in which the burning legion made them to do.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Nice discription:D . Im not sure if I consiter them the most powerfull. I really think its pretty balanced now with 1.04 (with 1.03, undead were unstoppable in the hands of an experianced player). I think that Undead may be the best, but with an experianced player, all of the races are almost equal. I think which race people choose is a matter of stile.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It truely is. The undead play much differently than say the humans, so thats why i disregarde humans. Humans are to different from the undead. Each race has its own property i like, and i like almost every undead unit. NE are fun just when i am lazy and feel like massing huntresses and dryads. When im orc i'll mass Grunts and HH just for the fun of it. Those races arn't my specialty, but i can still be good with em. out of 20 NE games, i have won 10, which means half. Not to mention my first three games playing ever on BNet were NE and i lost to some lv 5.

Undead's units have so much power i just love it The ghoul is great for a rush, the Necromancer is great for being lazy and just sending them in to do the dirty work. Banshees steal the enemys pride and joy and the ABOMB rips through the flesh of knights and taurens. All this led by a Dreadlord or a Lich at a high lv can be amazingly usefull. The onlything i resent is blizzard wand of the fruitylads. Did i get the name right, i think i did.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Pile loads of Spirit Towers in 3x2 and you'll have a base that will take several minutes to defeat with several people. Do that everywhere and you'll have something scary.

BigBrownBear

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
Pile loads of Spirit Towers in 3x2 and you'll have a base that will take several minutes to defeat with several people. Do that everywhere and you'll have something scary.
If the enemy has a farseer thats lvl.6. Say bye bye to those Spirit Towers.

FleshRipper[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
lol, a newbs strategy right above.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigBrownBear
If the enemy has a farseer thats lvl.6. Say bye bye to those Spirit Towers.
or a lv6 lich, or a bunch of siege weapons. Man you guys are newbs.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
God dammit people still mass tower. I only use towers for a counter defense so i wont be caught with my pants down and at that i only build a few god....and there these dumb****ing people who tower rush now thats got to be the gayest stratagy ever.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Actually, it works, against Night Elves quite well if the heroes are experienced, and is a great last ditch way when you're left 3 on 1.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I have only the amount of spirit towers needed for food and thats it. no more no less. and they make good defence when backed up by units.

JaDyMa[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by pan_the_man
I have only the amount of spirit towers needed for food and thats it. no more no less. and they make good defence when backed up by units.
pan, great minds think alike lol i agree wit u on everything!