The Tournament of october 25th

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Besides this awful skin..

Well you know we're having a battleforums tournament this saturday.First we have to arrange it:

Everybody who is going to take part and is 100% sure to be there can post a reply here.We havent arranged the time.

So to those who come:

Channel: battleforums
Realm:Azeroth
Date:25th october
Time:??????

Somebody must tell his\her time so that i can know what it will be for me.Im from Europe so you know this is needed.

I expect this to be a tournamnet of the strong and i would be glad to see all who play it especially you Aragorn,Pan,Kaldaris and Swooper.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
sdfsd

Kal's has been scheduled much loooonger..But'cha know the way it looks his is early day..And Mage's is later the night..Either way i can't make it if it's past 9:00 central.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Originally posted by Fu[k3r
no no the tournament has to be normal war3, as in normal game play, nothing from world editor
Party pooper, my tourney is less competitive then a melee tourney, and thus is more fun.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Competition is what I like most. I do like custom games every once and a while, but the reason I bought this game was to be competitive with other people from around the globe.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Competition is what I like most. I do like custom games every once and a while, but the reason I bought this game was to be competitive with other people from around the globe.
u forget cheese ur way through victory using necros and meatwagons

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
lol is that what you do aragorn nice lol your just lucky average to noob players dont know how to counter spells good or you would be toast

i like a ghoul, necro, and fiend combo but what pan says sounds hella cheezy but fun

super mass skellies whoot whoot all you need is statues to keep the mana flowing and you could have like 3 armies lol

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Pretty much, it wins a lot of games. The only games it doesn't win are games against humans with priests + unbalanced slow...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Why would we....that would just be stupid.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
what does this have to do with the tourney?

anyway you could probably hack in the tourney but why less fun and risk getting baned by battle.net for something you could have easily dont with a worker or a unit or merchant

hmm depending on the time i could probaly make it to both tourneys should be fun

im suprised more members dont get to together at the battleforums chat room and that there isnt a active one in lordaeron

Fu[k3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well in lordaeron there is the channel clan gsvi but i dont play in lordaeron anymore so only the bot is gonna be there.

i dont care what realm tourney is as long as it happens yea?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh no!Im not sure that i will be able to come!You've done well Kaldaris,you posted your time but what about me?Europe.Can you change it to 11:00 pm for example?It's Saturday so no problems for staying up late.

Well if you dont change it,for me it will be 7am and because it will maybe end after 3 hours,I will try to be there.

And dont be so sure Aragorn.Im prepared vs undead this time and i wont let you use wyrms.